dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: What is your Brain Age?

Designer/ Illustrator

What is your Brain Age?

www.freebrainagegames.com

Just launching, let me know if you find any bugs. I am getting really into Brain Games and Brain Training.

<mod edit> Your post in Site Check was a duplicate. Please don't do that, it's against the rules - gerbick (supermod)

According to this game I'm old enough to drink alcohol

My only problem is that I originally tried using the keypad on my keyboard to answer the numbering question

I think I'd prefer using the keyboard in fact, I would've gotten that last anagram in time
    The letters don't always register in their boxes by the way
    Last edited by trogdor458; 03-27-2009 at 12:16 AM.

Designer/ Illustrator

Ha ha

Thanks - yeah apparently the perfect Brain Age is 20. I was going to do the keypad thing but I was worried offering different controls would make it hard to predict results. I have heard that abot the anagrams game but I just can not replicate the bug!

Nice site - my brain age is 33. I didn't notice any bugs, but be careful with that domain name. Using the "Brain Age" trademark might get Nintendo's attention. Are you planning on selling premium memberships for access to more games?

-During the star clicking game, you can max your score by using the tab key to select the stars and space to hit them. Challenge killed.
    -Same problem during the "what's the difference ?" test. It went to crash eventually because I guess I was too fast. One of the pictures kept swapping while the "well done" message was on screen, on the next image button wouldnt do anything.

Also, I miserably failed at the anagram game because I totally suck at that :P

This could be popular.

Yeterday after two nights of only 5 hours of sleep I got brain age of 40.

Today after more or less normal number of sleep hours I got 26. I especially did much better on the first two. Could memorize 9 in a row and score brain age of 20 on the second one.

Problem with anagrams though. Some of the words I came up with were not accepted, even though they were most definitely real words.

Stars also, I can click on them much faster than most people simply because I use the coolest , bestest, fastest mouse around which most people do not. But even there I think I clicked on quite a few and it did not register ( seems it has to be in the center to register ).