dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Looking for a freelance flash animation graphic designer

Looking for a freelance flash animation graphic designer

Hi all. I've got a start-up company that manufactures compressed air-operated products designed to solve problems in industrial plants.

We need a freelance flash animation graphic designer to do 9 animated images that demonstrate how our products work. For an example of exactly what we need you can view our competitors site at http://www.nexflowair.com/how_it_works.php

I can't post my site here, as i think it would conflict with 'advertising' rules for this form. I can be reached at +1(705)770-4455 and/or via email steve@tekairsystems.com

Thank you.

Looking for a freelance flash graphic designer

I am looking for a a flash graphic designer to do 9 images in total for our start-up company. I can't post any information relating to the company and/or my contact info, so please message me through Flash Kit for details. This is not an advertisement, i need someone with the knowledge of flash with a creative graphic touch...we will compensate of course . Thank you.

Hmmmm I don't think you message on here? Is there any way i can communicate with anyone here via private message, msn, etc?

Moved to the Flashkit Freelance Forum.

[ Hello ] | [ gerbick ] | [ Ω ]

Call Me Flash Man
    I am capable of this. I sent an email.

I am very interested. I am a flash pro animator/designer with over 5 years experience. I will send you an email right now. I would love to work on this project=). Here is my website also.

www.theanimator.tv