A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 37 of 96 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940414787 ... LastLast

Thread: Elements. Fantasy cards game

Quote Originally Posted by Circu View Post
    I was playing my entropy deck, and mutated my creature into something else (spark into a non-mutation.) Then my opponent froze it. Attempting not to lose too much momentum, I used chaos seed on it, hoping for something, and I got a copy of that creature. The problem is, when they unfroze, they were exactly the same. Now after playing my entropy deck for many matches, I have never copied a mutated creature, and gotten the exact same thing from it. I used two parallel universes, one on each creature, and got exact copies again! Are frozen creatures not meant to be copied, or is the status effect causing a bug?
    Just to chime in, I've seen this happen as well - when I parallel universe a frozen mutant, it stays locked to its stats.

Also, for double posting - if nobody's posted after you, there's a handy Edit button you can slap things on to the end of your post by using. Just note that it's an edit and people should catch it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bianary View Post
    Also, for double posting - if nobody's posted after you, there's a handy Edit button you can slap things on to the end of your post by using. Just note that it's an edit and people should catch it.
    Thanks. That could be kind of handy to know about.

Yes, I've noticed that my creatures sometimes attack even though they are supposed to be frozen, but they were only hit with a chaos seed that froze them, they were not lobotomized, this has happened with creatures with and without effects, it has happened to my 'Maxwell's demon', and my 'abomination', and probably others I have not noticed.
    I agree it would be fun to tweak discord, but maybe have a different weapon do that and have the name, and give the current discord a different name, if that's clear. To balance, all the other elements could have another fun weapon that would improve game experience.
    I hope I helped, and please do not immediately cast aside another's opinion, but give it some thought.

Just a really quick request.

Personally, I hated it the first time I used burrow creatures. Because I clicked it to get it 'un-burrowed,' and all it did was make the damaged halved even further.

I would really appreciate it if when you used the 'burrow' ability of a burrowed creature, it returns to above the ground.

(Also adds strategy to the game. I can now burrow my creatures while, for example, my opponent uses a phase shield. Their damage is nothing, so I'm at an advantage to have them untargetable right now.)

@ Circu

To be honest with you, I don't think that's a great idea. Firstly, you should never burrow your creatures unless they are devourers. Secondly, this would cause a massive problem with people will kill decks such as Owl's eyes and YSQ such decks. This would also be quite useless if we do indeed adapt true PvP because people will just wait out until you "un-Burrow" them and then kill them. You should also not be basing your deck against aether only. There are many other decks that are harder to beat such as rainbow decks, Otyugh/Blessing and "Miracleres"

Personally, I hated it the first time I used burrow creatures. Because I clicked it to get it 'un-burrowed,' and all it did was make the damaged halved even further.

I would really appreciate it if when you used the 'burrow' ability of a burrowed creature, it returns to above the ground.

(Also adds strategy to the game. I can now burrow my creatures while, for example, my opponent uses a phase shield. Their damage is nothing, so I'm at an advantage to have them untargetable right now.)
    An okay solution might be to only allow the burrow-ability to be enabled on a non-burrowed creature that can burrow. I.e. - once you burrow it, it quits having the "you can use my ability" border and is no longer able to be selected to burrow.

Shrieker as an 8/3 with burrow for basically 5Q is good enough, in my opinion, without it needing "additional features" like burrow/un-borrow.

--rob77dp

quick suggestion here so miracle isnt so overpowered. make it cost nothing but it heals 1 hp for every light quantum u have instead of just fully healing u

Are there any plans for Miracle?
    I don't have much opinion of it as being over-powered, but I find it definitely provides an (unfair) advantage to those who have it, in terms of winning electums and gaining score. It makes elemental mastery wins much more frequent, even if you only have 1 Miracle in your deck.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta711 View Post
    @ Circu

To be honest with you, I don't think that's a great idea. Firstly, you should never burrow your creatures unless they are devourers. Secondly, this would cause a massive problem with people will kill decks such as Owl's eyes and YSQ such decks. This would also be quite useless if we do indeed adapt true PvP because people will just wait out until you "un-Burrow" them and then kill them. You should also not be basing your deck against aether only. There are many other decks that are harder to beat such as rainbow decks, Otyugh/Blessing and "Miracleres"
    Honestly, I wasn't basing my deck against 'just aether.' Dimensional shield is a really common card, aether decks or otherwise, so I thought it would be a good example. But if I can't get support for that idea, can we at least fix the bug so that when you use the ability of a burrowed creature, it doesn't have it's damage halved again. Or rob's idea, where it loses the burrow ability once it is used.

Honestly, I wasn't basing my deck against 'just aether.' Dimensional shield is a really common card, aether decks or otherwise, so I thought it would be a good example. But if I can't get support for that idea, can we at least fix the bug so that when you use the ability of a burrowed creature, it doesn't have it's damage halved again. Or rob's idea, where it loses the burrow ability once it is used.
    Yes I do love Rob's idea to only be able to have it burrowed then un-burrowed once. That would definitely add more strategy on when to burrow and un-burrow. This would also fix the bug automatically. Yes dimensional shield is a very common card but non-aether decks won't have 4-6 of them like a pure aether will. Most will only have 1 or 2 which is therefore easy to still beat. I also like supercharged91's idea to have miracle changed. Instead of 1hp per light quantum, we should completely change miracle so that the player may choose which element it uses. It could then consume 10 of that quantum and heal 3 Hp for each remaining of that quantum. For example, you play as a Gravity Deck. When you get the card "Miracle", you may choose which element it consumes. I think this would then have miracle appeal to all decks and make it more fair.

Great game zanzarino

Have to agree with removing the rare weapons from first two levels but other than that I see no reason for change. The owleye really doesn´t have to be changed erased since it is easily countered. if anything just ad a quantum for shooting an arrow just to slow the deck down a bit. The idea of adding levels, upgrading cards and so on is great can´t waint for the changes.
    The miracle card is defnitly overpowered maybe cutting it down to fifty healing points would be a start. Love the firefly deck there should be more such crossover cards ecspecialy with the weaker elemants at this time.
    The idea of the weapon for enrtopy with the random affect is a must.
    Also with the rare cards there needs to be more creatures and I don´t see any reason why they have to have any special strengths over the Bazzar cards simply diffrent creatures same strengths kind of adding some spice lol. that would make for a bigger variation of card sets and reason to play more to get these cards as worthless they may be.
    As importent as the PVP should be a forum ecspeasially the newbs could use for info etc since the gap from top to bottom with the changes that your making simply will grow.
    I´ll stop here lol. fun game.

I agree with this idea 100%

As for making it difficult for people with decks built on owls eye- great! that card is way overpowered as it is.

Edit:

Another suggestion- make the slot machine just spin automatically after the battle, instead of making us click on it
    Last edited by marauder68; 07-01-2009 at 09:49 PM.

I don't see a problem with unburrow, as long as it cost each time.

What a night. Won 2 owl eyes in one round, and later another one. Now I have an Owl eye-Firefly Queen deck thats pretty awesome as long as I dont get mana screwed. I have 7 Emerald Pillars and 9 wind pillars in a 30 card deck and I still have about 1 in 3 games where I have drawn only 1 wind pillar 5-6 turns into the game... Either that or I draw all pillars...

It is intended that the "Quantum Pillar" is non considered a pillar when coming to the slot machines? If yes, may I humbly suggest to make this not appen?

I love the game

I have this problem. I played the MoFunZone.com version 0.3 of the game for like 10 days, i got a lot of cards (I always play with the Life element. I got 6 Emerald Dragons ) and great cards.

I can not login into the 0.43 version of the game's site .
    How can i change my account to the 0.43?

My username in the MoFunZone account is tomylee

I would like to be able to play the newest version without having to play 10 hours a day again

XD, is there anyway to get a chatroom with a larger limit (> 80 people).

Quote Originally Posted by DarkGate View Post
    marauder you just don't have a balanced deck yet is the problem.
    This is true.

Weapons are easy to go against if your deck is even decent.
    This is somewhat true. "Decent" decks can still easily have trouble with decks heavy in rare weapons, though... or if the enemy gets rare weapons out early.

You just need to get your deck down to one or two elements is all.
    This is not true. That is a start, not a solution. In particular, the weapon that destroys 3 pillars can kill decks that use one or two elements if it is played early. I know; it's happened to me several times.

Quote Originally Posted by supercharged91 View Post
    quick suggestion here so miracle isnt so overpowered. make it cost nothing but it heals 1 hp for every light quantum u have instead of just fully healing u
    That actually sounds like a great idea to me.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonBlood87 View Post
    This is not true. That is a start, not a solution. In particular, the weapon that destroys 3 pillars can kill decks that use one or two elements if it is played early. I know; it's happened to me several times.
    That weapon can destroy any deck that relies on pillars. I'm pretty sure it's a balance problem just waiting for people to actually gather enough of them to make it reliable.

yea the trident would be killer. My dream situation would be to have a a flying eternity, trident, and pulverizer all at the same time with some devourers so they couldn't do anything against me. This could be potentially dangerous because it would be able to defeat any deck if it got out quickly. We'l just have to see how it plays out.