A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 91 of 96 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,820 of 1913

Thread: Elements. Fantasy cards game

Woot! Just won one of the new cards. Here's the stats:

Shard of Divinity
    Cost: 3 non-color specific quanta
    Effect: Add 20 HP's to your maximum life points.
    Sell Price: 975

I'll post a screen shot in a while.

EDIT: I just used it too, and it adds 20 to max plus heals for 20. So if I'm at 95/100 when I play it, I'll go to 115/120, not 95/120...
    Last edited by CB!; 08-13-2009 at 02:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CB! View Post
    Woot! Just won one of the new cards. Here's the stats:

Shard of Divinity
    Cost: 3 non-color specific quanta
    Effect: Add 20 HP's to your maximum life points.
    Sell Price: 975

I'll post a screen shot in a while.

EDIT: I just used it too, and it adds 20 to max plus heals for 20. So if I'm at 95/100 when I play it, I'll go to 115/120, not 95/120...
    Thats sick. How does that effect mastery? You have to have 120/120, or you need 100/120?

Quote Originally Posted by sixones View Post
    Thats sick. How does that effect mastery? You have to have 120/120, or you need 100/120?
    Don't know yet, but I'll let you know when I find out...

Alright. Also, its safe to assume that since it was in a fake-gods deck it was the upgraded version already I'm assuming, has anybody seen a non-upgraded version in a level 3 AI?

Here it is, in all it's glory...

Well, I beat FQ with 106 HP, so apparently mastery needs to be 120...

Grats on new card CB.

EDIT: Just played Seism where I was expecting to lose because of the new cost. And I did lose this one because I couldn't get as many dragons out and he just outlasted my shields.
    *sigh* I also just ran short on Seism because of the new mana cost for phase dragons, so I feel for you.

Damn it. Just beat Gemini with slots like this:

New Card|New Card|Phase Recluse.
    New Card|New Card|Twin Universe.

So frustrating ...

I think we need to come up with a better deck than Aether to god farm now with the nerf...

Quote Originally Posted by velz View Post
    I think we need to come up with a better deck than Aether to god farm now with the nerf...
    I don't know what you guys are talking about.. I'm still owning most of them the nerf barely made a difference if you are upgraded.

I decided to bite the bullet and sold off most of my upgrade collection to pay for a round of upgrades on my dragons, and overall it seems to be at least as effective as before (with the caveat that I'd already gotten upgrades on almost everything else--I wouldn't really care to try upped dragons if I didn't have upped towers and shields).

In long fights like Miracle or Fire Queen, elite dragons pay themselves off quite easily. The only battle (out of the ones that aether did reasonably well in to begin with, anyhow) that seems noticeably harder with elites compared to pre-nerf regulars is Morte, where your main concern is getting enough damage sources out quickly to break through bonewalls and kill him before you die of poison. Scorpio seems like a toss-up; the slower start-up hurts a lot due to poison, but the extra damage is really useful especially against his shield. Seism similarly seems to be about a break-even situation although I haven't had enough fights to have a really good feel for how it works out with upped dragons; getting your first elite doesn't seem to be a problem, getting the second one can be tricky, but if he has Diamond Shield out then two elites do nearly as much as three regulars so you're not doing too shabby.

Quote Originally Posted by ggabriel View Post
    I decided to bite the bullet and sold off most of my upgrade collection to pay for a round of upgrades on my dragons, and overall it seems to be at least as effective as before (with the caveat that I'd already gotten upgrades on almost everything else--I wouldn't really care to try upped dragons if I didn't have upped towers and shields).

In long fights like Miracle or Fire Queen, elite dragons pay themselves off quite easily. The only battle (out of the ones that aether did reasonably well in to begin with, anyhow) that seems noticeably harder with elites compared to pre-nerf regulars is Morte, where your main concern is getting enough damage sources out quickly to break through bonewalls and kill him before you die of poison. Scorpio seems like a toss-up; the slower start-up hurts a lot due to poison, but the extra damage is really useful especially against his shield. Seism similarly seems to be about a break-even situation although I haven't had enough fights to have a really good feel for how it works out with upped dragons; getting your first elite doesn't seem to be a problem, getting the second one can be tricky, but if he has Diamond Shield out then two elites do nearly as much as three regulars so you're not doing too shabby.
    Yeah I'm fully upgraded now too.
    1 more Quanta for 2 more Attack is definitely worth it.

Damn it. Just beat Gemini with slots like this:

New Card|New Card|Twin Universe.

So frustrating ...
    The spinwheel is taunting you Six.

Aether is still effective as a godfarming deck, but I can see the new cost hamstringing people without many upgraded pillars. About half of my aether pillars are upgraded, and I'm reconsidering saving in order to get upgrades for a new (more fun) deck in favor of getting more aether towers.

so guys should i upgrade my dragons or just ditch aether all together...?

Quote Originally Posted by krazykraze View Post
    so guys should i upgrade my dragons or just ditch aether all together...?
    So far I think Aether is still the most effective way to god-farm.

A cost of 1 more quanta on the elite phase dragons really isn't that much of a nerf to completely make the strategy worthless. Against Miracle and Incarnate (The 2 most farmed false-gods for aether) you should still win 90% of the time. Didn't change a whole lot from before.

So far I think Aether is still the most effective way to god-farm.

A cost of 1 more quanta on the elite phase dragons really isn't that much of a nerf to completely make the strategy worthless. Against Miracle and Incarnate (The 2 most farmed false-gods for aether) you should still win 90% of the time. Didn't change a whole lot from before.
    yea but in pvp it is almost impossible to summon even 1 against dark or dark/earth...

I agree with Six. It doesn't really change all that much against Incarnate or Miracle. It does change the odds against the more marginal but still beatable (on occasion) Morte, Seism, Hermes, Scorpio, where you need to get damage out asap, where you can get your pillars/towers blown up, or where you need to start killing off bonewalls as soon as you can.

Quote Originally Posted by krazykraze View Post
    yea but in pvp it is almost impossible to summon even 1 against dark or dark/earth...
    Yeah well I was talking about god-farming decks.

But I still think rainbow is the most fun to play in pvp and very very successful.

Quote Originally Posted by ggabriel View Post

Yay, welcome to the group. The only thing I regret now is selling 4 vamps and an eclipse. The life draining darkness deck is fun to play against lvl3 and pvp, I'd imagine.

zanz said he might + bazaar buying money for cards so don't sell anymore guys