A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 92 of 96 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596 LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,840 of 1913

Thread: Elements. Fantasy cards game

Quote Originally Posted by krazykraze View Post
    zanz said he might + bazaar buying money for cards so don't sell anymore guys
    What?

I think what he is saying is that if you are in the business of selling 'guys' don't do it anymore because the bazaar might buy those 'guys' off you for more money in the future. Haha

people, a friend cant access to her account and the official mail only auto answer

where can ask for her problem?
    the forum http://elementstheforum.smfforfree3.com is official?

thx ^^

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by sixones View Post
    That is your problem I think. Click the red flashing disconnect button if you do disconnect.

I have *Never* had any problem saving my game.
    I've been doing that, to no effect. It seems to primarily be a problem with Kongregate players. Maybe it has something to do with their servers interacting. All I know is that PvP games are getting screwed up and progress is getting lost because during peak hours, people who play the game on Kongregate keep getting timed out by the network. It's most frustrating.

FYI, Kongregate is a flash games web site where Elements has been posted.

Hey guys, what's up? I'm kinda new, been playing for a week now. First post

I've been playing a mono aether 30-card deck at lvls 1-4 + pvp quite successfully and after reading 90 pages of this forum I I decided to give a shot at god farming...

First day of god farming, 35 losses, 2 wins, 1 card. I'm finishing the day at 600 electrum loss.

My deck is non upgraded: 6 shields, 6 dragons, 1 lobo, 2 PU, the rest pillars, 30 cards. I tried small variations in the deck with 4 dragons/2 immortals, no PU, more PU's... no success.

My feedback:
    - It seemed that I had no chance of beating any god that can destroy my shields. My damage output is always low, winning seems to require long games using 6 shields while I carefully build my damage output.
    - I killed incarnate and morte, both in games where I got early pillars+lobotomizer. I was lucky that morte didn't play his Miracle card, because in other game I put him at 2 HP when he did it.
    - I could manage to control some FFQ games with an early lobotomizer but once he puts out FIVE empathic bonds even the 4-5 creatures he has will heal him
    - Miracle seems quite easy to beat 100% of times. In 37 games I unfortunately only faced him twice, and tried to employ the 'trick' I read here on the forums: "if he will die in the next turn, he will use miracle". Well that didn't work, he has some other mechanic, because I made all the calculations precisely. Next time I will only field 2 phase dragons maximum and save a huge bomb of damage to bring him from around 55 dmg to zero in a single turn. At least I was able to see him casting 3 miracle cards each game
    - Lobotomizer seems to always be the critical factor in doing good games. Deployed early (within 3 turns), a lobotomizer will account for 100 damage done.

Any tips to improve my chances? I've thought about adding more pillars in my deck, to increase the odds of better starts.

Forum Login Trouble

Quote Originally Posted by stimpyjcat View Post
    people, a friend cant access to her account and the official mail only auto answer

where can ask for her problem?
    the forum http://elementstheforum.smfforfree3.com is official?

thx ^^
    Rob77dp, bradwerth a d Klush -

you should be able to login now, I've activated you myself.

If by 'official', you mean 'made by zanzarino', then no, it's not, I made it, but if you mean 'made specifically for Elements' then yes, it is.

http://www.elementstheforum.smfforfree3.com

Quote Originally Posted by LoonyLizard View Post
    I've been doing that, to no effect. It seems to primarily be a problem with Kongregate players. Maybe it has something to do with their servers interacting. All I know is that PvP games are getting screwed up and progress is getting lost because during peak hours, people who play the game on Kongregate keep getting timed out by the network. It's most frustrating.

FYI, Kongregate is a flash games web site where Elements has been posted.
    Sorry to doublepost, but I think the problem is that although it is on kongregate,it's not the newest version - and so is locked out of the database that holds saves and deals with PvP. I have no trouble saving or playong PvP, unless I lose my internet connection entirely. Try playing an http://www.elementsthegame.com if you're not already, that should clear things up a bit.
    Last edited by Pilchard123; 08-14-2009 at 05:00 AM.

Triple post...sorry.

Death deck to beat whichever FG it is that has Bonewall. CONCEPT ONLY, NO TESTING HAS BEEN DONE ON THIS DECK!

As one of the gods relies on fast SOURCES of damage to cut through his Bonewall, and with the Aether dragons slower now, how about this:

Three-element rainbow

Gravity/darkness Mark - you'll see why soon

Bone Pillars - for boneyards, bonewalls, and vultures

Possibly Gravity pillars, although they probably won't be needed

Boneyards - AT LEAST THREE! These are the main point of the deck, you need three so that for every creature killed, you gain three skeletons. If you only have two, you don't gain creatures when one of your skeles is killed.

Vultures - because they can feed off all your dead cards

Finally, Otyughs - That's why you need Gravity mark. Devour creatures to boost your vultures, bonewall and Otyughs. If there is nothing to devour on your oppnent's side, then devour skeletons, as long as you have at least two boneyards in play - that way you won't lose cards.

The sheer amount of skeletons this can generate means that the bonewall is destroyed in no time, and yours is built. By the time you have built up skeletons - yes, devouring builds opponents BW too, I know, but it's worth it - you will have a stock of damage too, and this can floor the opponent fast.

Possible otner cards, though they require splash colours :

Anubis - to protect Otyughs and Vultures, although the probably won't need it, they'll be buffed by their abilities

Echant Artifact

Eclipse - to buff the vultures and skeles for after tne wall

Devourer - to feed the eclipse, and for denial

Multiple Otyughs - speed up the deck, but drain you gravity quanta faster

Again, this is only a concept. If anyone finds it works, tell me, because I can't do it, as I have no electrum, because I tried a deck that failed.

Quote Originally Posted by Disaru View Post
    HUGE BUG: Kuplata had a 2x fire mark. And the quanta added up too.
    its not a bug! haha! first i won a card of mark of fire from i forgot who.. is it urs disaru? :P but i got one, and then, i had the chance to fight myself and luckily i got another one (from myself.. ironic..) and after that, i nvr had the chance again.. so i hid it :P but my friend, before i hide my marks, got one from me makes me cry... (

35-2 takes some pretty bad luck, even with the nerfed dragons.

-It is possible to beat gods that can destroy shields, just really unlikely and usually not worth the trouble.
    -Incarnate is pretty easy for aether, Morte not so easy (but still definitely doable). If you get lobotomizer early and aren't strapped for quanta, lobotomize his rays of light to cut off his light income, then you won't have to worry about whether or not he has Miracle.
    -Miracle is fairly easy, but there's no such thing as 100% of the time. You may very well fail to get enough shields to last long enough to wear him down (especially if you limit yourself to 2 dragons and don't get lobotomizer out early) or enough attacking cards to finish him off all at once (especially if you play more than 2 dragons to wear him down more quickly).

It's true that he'll play miracle even if you don't have quite enough damage out to kill him, that info is out of date. I think there's a buffer of 10 or so HP on top of whatever damage you have out, and/or he may simply play Miracle if he gets low enough. Generally, don't get him below 40 and you'll probably be OK unless you have a ton of damage out. Note that, thanks to his shield, killing him from 40+ often requires Parallel Universe on his largest dragon (and unless you get dealt all your dragons sometimes requires it even if he doesn't have his shield out by that point).

Quote Originally Posted by ggabriel View Post
    35-2 takes some pretty bad luck, even with the nerfed dragons.
    I was unfortunate enough, every time I got a killable god I would have horrible hands (aka no quanta)

Just got a Morning Star from a lvl 3 game.

I'm thinking on changing the mark of my mono-aether deck to light and deck the morningstar+lobotomizer. Deploying an early weapon seems important, and there's a 40% chance that the morningstar alone could be played by turn 6, dealing 117 total damage over the course of the remaining 23 turns. Looks good for god-farming.

Oh man, have you guys seen Scarabs yet? They are crazy. I just fought a deck with them... simon123 I think.

They are 2/N, where N is the number of scarabs you have and they have the ability devour!

Also there was a card Stasis, that made it so I could not attack for two turns, and they could hasten.

They were both time cards, but I'm not sure how much they cost. I got crushed so fast.

Quote Originally Posted by brain9h View Post
    First day of god farming, 35 losses, 2 wins, 1 card. I'm finishing the day at 600 electrum loss.

My deck is non upgraded: 6 shields, 6 dragons, 1 lobo, 2 PU, the rest pillars, 30 cards. I tried small variations in the deck with 4 dragons/2 immortals, no PU, more PU's... no success.
    If it were me, I would run a 32 card deck and add 3 more PU and take away 1 dragon. PU has been key for me on several occasions. Obviously it helps quite a bit for miracle as PU-ing even an unblessed light dragon is far more economical than playing another dragon. This technique has also won me matches against scorpio and seism. But unfortunately winning consistently against half of the fake-gods requires a lobotomizer early and running a 32 card deck will decrease your chances of getting one that much more. I know it's a long way off, but the best thing that worked for my deck was upgrading to towers.

Quote Originally Posted by CB! View Post
    I know it's a long way off, but the best thing that worked for my deck was upgrading to towers.
    Thanks for the feedback CB. I will try some more PU's later on the gods, right now I'm farming my towers on the lvl 3 AI

Can anyone tell me what happened to my account? I haven't play for like couple days. I think it's been reset and I lost everything. Thank you.

Cards below don't have any text in Bazaar.

Aether:
    Spark

Darkness:
    Black Dragon

Light:
    Photon

Death:
    Skeleton

IMO you spread the cards too thin. Might be better to reduce the number of elements, and increase the variety of cards in each element.

Quote Originally Posted by Pilchard123 View Post
    Rob77dp, bradwerth a d Klush -

you should be able to login now, I've activated you myself.

If by 'official', you mean 'made by zanzarino', then no, it's not, I made it, but if you mean 'made specifically for Elements' then yes, it is.

good, she can access now

and by official i mean if the dev is aware of it and we can use for bug reporting, because a forum is a lot better than a mail or a single thread

thx again ^^

pilchard your Idea will work only a bit since using three coulers is a lot worse than using quantums whene you begin with a starting hand.

if you need a good deck vs the gods wich can beat all of theme I can give it to you. I win with it between 30- 50 percent of the time. worse would be that you don´t lose points and gain a bunch of rare cards.

Quote Originally Posted by brain9h View Post
    - It seemed that I had no chance of beating any god that can destroy my shields.
    Any tips to improve my chances? I've thought about adding more pillars in my deck, to increase the odds of better starts.
    Maybe try experimenting with going aether/earth and capitalizing on the enchant artifact card. The cost of the card is so low that you could merely switch your mark to earth, add no pillars and still be able to use it effectively with a dimensional shield.
    It also works as protection against quantum blocking decks (at least for your aether quantum).