A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 51 of 96 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1913

Thread: Elements. Fantasy cards game

But it still fills prams ivorsmallun's Avatar
    1000th reply.... Just missed...

bug: when you get to three rows of creatures, the top row is hidden behind the middle row
    as a result of this, it is impossible to see the top row creature's current atk and def (they're covered by the middle row cards; and mousing-over only shows the creature's default values)
    Last edited by zzz123; 07-18-2009 at 11:39 AM.

Anyone have any Idea which level gives out Lobotomizer more commonly?
    I know lvl 3 gives out Morning star, Miracle, Titan, Discord, Eternity, Owl's eye frequently but never seen Lobotomizer, Pulverizer, Arsenic , Trident in any lvls.
    Last edited by Blue Ray; 07-18-2009 at 02:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Ray View Post
    Anyone have any Idea which level gives out Lobotomizer more commonly?
    I know lvl 3 gives out Morning star, Miracle, Titan, Discord, Eternity, Owl's eye frequently but never seen Lobotomizer, Pulverizer, Arsenic , Trident in any lvls.
    a lot of lvl4 players with pure aether decks have lobo

Possibly the most boring match ever....
    He reached 300 of each quantums and I reached almost 200 of each quantum

BlueRay:

How did you get the Trident and two Eternity's?

Quote Originally Posted by Disaru View Post
    Most decks try to go through #4, breaking a dissapation shield. and if you havent had trouble breaking it, you obviously have not faced a real diss shield deck, because if you can outdamage 20x3 = 60 damage AND destroy the leftover quantum, and deal with whatever filler they added to their deck (freezes, RTs) then you must have the ultimate deck lol. The only deck that prolly has the potential to rack up that much damage and the leftover is FFQ, and even then, only ONE rain of fire is needed to wipe that out.
    That's only if you let the DS opponent build up. Most any deck that can reliably beat top-50 decks can easily demolish a QP deck unless it has a bad initial draw. Even then you still can potentially build up and out-damage its mana generation. If you get a bad draw against any of the other top-50 decks youre dead before you can draw enough to get your deck started.

Actually- it's the enchant artiface that makes DS such a pain. One cheap spell protecting a whole stack of QP nullifies a lot of strategies to deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by marauder68 View Post
    That's only if you let the DS opponent build up. Most any deck that can reliably beat top-50 decks can easily demolish a QP deck unless it has a bad initial draw. Even then you still can potentially build up and out-damage its mana generation. If you get a bad draw against any of the other top-50 decks youre dead before you can draw enough to get your deck started.
    Just look at Blue Ray's game :P It's not that you "let" the DS opponent build up. They're just drawing Qpillars, and thats damage you need to deal with eventually.
    Imagine if the DS opponent drew 5 Qpillars first turn. You're already in a 15 damage deficit at first turn (unless you can summon a creature that deals 15 dmg first turn).
    Basically, every turn he draws a Qpillar, you need to put out a creature that damages 3 damage (for 3 quantum). That's basically what a FFQ deck does (each firefly = 3 damage). The only problem is that you need a lot of quantum to put out FFQ and fireflies, whereas the opponent can just put down a Qpillar at no cost. :P

EDIT: Blue Ray, if you've never seen a Trident in anylevel, howd you win one? :P And btw, I won a pulverizer off lv3. just took awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by ktchong View Post
    BlueRay:

How did you get the Trident and two Eternity's?

I mostly play lvl 3 decks since rarely does any lvl 4 use rare cards anymore

Lvl 3 gives out eternity cards, that's where I won mine

The trident however I got from lvl 4

You should see the amount of morning star, miracles and owl's eye I've got from playing all the lvl 3 decks
    8 miracles, 19 owl's eye, 13 morning stars...yet not a single discord or titan from lvl 3 :/

@Disaru - won the trident off a player (didn't even know there was a trident card tbh), and thanks for the Pulverizer tip.
    Last edited by Blue Ray; 07-19-2009 at 02:57 AM.

An idea for fixing enchant artifact on pillars - the enchant affects either 1 (if quantum) or 3 (if single element) pillars, and destroys them on the original stack, then creates them again as a new stack, distinct from the others.

[QUOTE=Disaru;4188615]
    Basically, every turn he draws a Qpillar, you need to put out a creature that damages 3 damage (for 3 quantum). That's basically what a FFQ deck does (each firefly = 3 damage). The only problem is that you need a lot of quantum to put out FFQ and fireflies, whereas the opponent can just put down a Qpillar at no cost. :P[/QUOTE]

Wrong. The most you NEED for a FFQ deck is 1 Life, 1 Light, and 5 Air quanta.

1. Play FFQ and Rustler (5 Air, 1 Life)
    2. Next turn - Photosynthesise the Light quantum (1 Light, Gain 2 Life)
    3. Next turn - Use 2 Life to make a firefly
    4. Rinse and repeat

[QUOTE=Pilchard123;4188684]
    Basically, every turn he draws a Qpillar, you need to put out a creature that damages 3 damage (for 3 quantum). That's basically what a FFQ deck does (each firefly = 3 damage). The only problem is that you need a lot of quantum to put out FFQ and fireflies, whereas the opponent can just put down a Qpillar at no cost. :P[/QUOTE]

4. Rinse and repeat
    Thats only if they don't target the easily targettable rustler which real people would do in PvP. Thats why I use regular life pillars and I am still very fast with my deck so its not a maybe FFQ decks can overcome it its most of the time they can unless they have a bad draw. Most other decks excluding aether though have a lot more trouble breaking these shields because they just can't summon strong creatures as fast or as often as these other two strategies.

Woah i don't really like card games (most of em is badly balanced) but this is truly well made,i would love to test it more but i can't seem to connect to the site.Is it cos it's down or the problem is with my comp/location....?

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Ray View Post
    You should see the amount of morning star, miracles and owl's eye I've got from playing all the lvl 3 decks 8 miracles, 19 owl's eye, 13 morning stars...yet not a single discord or titan from lvl 3 :/
    Blue Ray: How many games have you played??

[QUOTE=Pilchard123;4188684]

4. Rinse and repeat
    Yeah, DG already explained. But I'm talking about top50 decks. Any deck that relies on rustlers as main source of life quantum will be destroyed in PVP lol

Quote Originally Posted by marauder68 View Post

Untrue.
    But than, vitfire's deck was loserville incarnate. Throughout the game I was boggling that a time-aether deck could possibly be that bad... then I saw the spinner afterwards. Nothing but rares - and ones that he didn't have the quantum types for.

I immediately sold the owl's eye I won, feeling filthy for having it.

Why? It's not like this is a pay game, or that winning rares is hurting anyone.

I don't think you won an Owl's Eye at all, and if you did, I don't think you sold it. I think you just wanted to ***** about someone making a loot deck, and it seems weird to me that anyone would care about that.

Quote Originally Posted by ktchong View Post
    Blue Ray: How many games have you played??
    in lvl 3? not sure but overall I have about 900 wins
    Last edited by Blue Ray; 07-19-2009 at 11:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CapAp View Post
    Why? It's not like this is a pay game, or that winning rares is hurting anyone.

I don't think you won an Owl's Eye at all, and if you did, I don't think you sold it. I think you just wanted to ***** about someone making a loot deck, and it seems weird to me that anyone would care about that.
    Go read the older posts on the subject. Plenty of people care.