A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 72 of 96 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,440 of 1913

Thread: Elements. Fantasy cards game

Just a random bug note: The first turn it's played, Discord is still not shuffling enemy quanta.

Quote Originally Posted by CB! View Post
    I've been trying the mono-aether deck against fake gods as well, and I think PU is essential. I just beat incarnate and would have never won if I didn't PU 4 of his vamps (which I won an upgraded vamp). It helps too to PU miracle's blessed x 3 dragons. Has anyone been able to beat seism with mono-aether? That one owns me everytime. I've got a pretty decent no-tower deck that I wanna try against him. Even if you end up losing score in the long run against lvl6, it's still a much more enjoyable way to grind, IMO.

I beat Incarnate 90% of the time and don't need PU =P

PU actually hurts me on this fight because he ends up killing my vamps with his gay ass poison and it adds to his bone shield.

Quote Originally Posted by sixones View Post
    I beat Incarnate 90% of the time and don't need PU =P

PU actually hurts me on this fight because he ends up killing my vamps with his gay ass poison and it adds to his bone shield.
    Yeah, but I've gotten mastery the last 4 times I beat him...

Well I just started to farm as well cuz I want to beat gods easier haha

so far I think the best way to farm for money is doing level3s with mastery. With my aether life deck I am pulling off masteries 70-80% of the time which net me around 1500 gold every 1 hour or so on avg...all credits goes to the guy who came up with it on wiki

And it doesn't hinder my score that much so it is all good lol...

Will farm on gods after all pillars upped xD
    Last edited by krazykraze; 08-06-2009 at 02:38 PM.

Yeah, but I've gotten mastery the last 4 times I beat him...
    Well as mono-aether you can't heal, and half the time he goes and puts down a card before the first turn that does like 2 damage to you, so I'm not sure how you are doing it.

Edit: Vamps?
    Last edited by sixones; 08-06-2009 at 02:43 PM.

Vamp steals life and gives it to you.

Either way I have my PUs (Which is only 2) screw me over enough on other fights besides Incarnation..

I haven't been losing score either. Since I've been playing lvl6's today I've won about 4 upgraded cards and I'm up 420 points....I did sell some upgraded cards to get a couple eletrocutors... makes incarnate that much easier....and should at least give me a chance against graviton.... and that's only if he doesn't pull out a gravity shield....

I haven't been losing score either. Since I've been playing lvl6's today I've won about 4 upgraded cards and I'm up 420 points....I did sell some upgraded cards to get a couple eletrocutors... makes incarnate that much easier....and should at least give me a chance against graviton.... and that's only if he doesn't pull out a gravity shield....
    Wish I could win an electrocutor / lobotomizer

I'm winning more than I am losing against the false-gods right now.. but now that I am finally winning.. I'm getting no cards.. so frustrating..

40 games
    22 wins
    1 cards.

1 card.. 22 wins...

That is 1 / 66 spins.

1.5% chance for me to win. LOL.
    Last edited by sixones; 08-06-2009 at 03:13 PM.

Lightbulb Upgrades, False Gods, and a small amount of pestering

I'm going to take my life in my hands, and say stop all purchases of upgrades. Not upgrades themselves, no, just the ability to buy them. For level 0, no chance of getting upgrades from the spinners, and other AI levels have a small chance of getting one, either as a card, which you can play ingame like plate armor, so that you can choose which cards are upgraded depending on the circumstances, or just a randon card upgrade in your deck. PvP, upgrades are given depending on the proportion of upgraded cards in that deck.

As for the false gods, neuter them. Make them play by normal rules, but for two things:

HUGE health-perhaps even 1000HP.

New deck rules - when an FG runs out of cards, they do not lose. They do however, completley redraw, as if they had only just started to play so have 22-52 cards, and a hand of eight.

Also, people that have upgrades can keep them, so as not to waste their time and money, and people that have, say, less than 5 get two or three random upgrades, or as many as takes them to 5, just to get the ball rolling. New playes would get some too, to make it fair - say every starter deck has two random upgrades.

Also, I hate to pester, but what do people think of my DSiWare idea. (this was posted after reading page 57, so it may have been talked about already). It dosen't of course have to be nintendo, of course, just a non-flash game. I'm still contemplating a source version, but not much progress there, I'm afraid.

Wish I could win an electrocutor / lobotomizer
    Too bad we can't trade.... I have 4 lobotomizers.... actually now 2 of them are electrocutors....

Quote Originally Posted by marauder68 View Post
    A suggestion- give an option for $5 a month to earn one rare card of choice a month. Enough of an incentive to trigger some donations, but not so big a deal people who can't/won't donate won't be able to compete.
    No. No. No. No. No. And for good measure - NO!!

It's a free game -keep it that way. I am fine with a donation button, zanz has to live, and I don't know if he/she (for some reason, I always think he) has a job, but a donation button is a way of giving something back for a great game. Paying for extra stuff ruins the free-ness of it. Please don't think that I think that you're some living-on-benefits-when-you-could-be-working person, just...do you doelements full time,or not? It's great, either way

Quote Originally Posted by Pilchard123 View Post
    No. No. No. No. No. And for good measure - NO!!

It's a free game -keep it that way. I am fine with a donation button, zanz has to live, and I don't know if he/she (for some reason, I always think he) has a job, but a donation button is a way of giving something back for a great game. Paying for extra stuff ruins the free-ness of it. Please don't think that I think that you're some living-on-benefits-when-you-could-be-working person, just...do you do elements full time,or not? It's great, either way
    You are a selfish idiot. That idea is actual a very great one.

And as for your first post, you are a total ****tard.

The false-gods are completely beatable and do not need to get neutered, they are supposed to be the hardest encounter in the game. If you think they are too good for you, don't play them. I absolutely hate games that only have easy encounters, it needs a hard one. Also, the amount of cards that a false god has in its deck doesn't effect anything at all, so why would it need to be changed?

Too bad we can't trade.... I have 4 lobotomizers.... actually now 2 of them are electrocutors....
    How did you get them all =(

How did you get them all =(
    Playing T50, when 50% of the decks were aether....lol

Has anyone been able to beat FFQ false god? The last time I played I had to deck out because it had 8 flippin' feral bonds in play....I lobotomized every ffq except the first one, so in the end he was up to like 10 creatures healing for an insane amount each turn....there needs to be a limit on stackable buffs....

Playing T50, when 50% of the decks were aether....lol

Has anyone been able to beat FFQ false god? The last time I played I had to deck out because it had 8 flippin' feral bonds in play....I lobotomized every ffq except the first one, so in the end he was up to like 10 creatures healing for an insane amount each turn....there needs to be a limit on stackable buffs....
    I beat him 90% of the time when I am dealt my lobotomizer or get it first turn, I just get every single FFQ and by the end of it I have 6 Dragons doing 8-10 each, 5 from my wep, and I usually copy 1-2 of his weapons (animated, I copy them and then lobotomize them) and his weapons usually do 7 each..typically when he can't summon fireflies he can't out heal ~70 damage.
    My progress looks small since he heals it turn after turn but I usually gain 20-30 on him per turn. Although sometimes he does get out all of the bonds really early and I lose even with lobo.

Interesting.. a fate egg morphed into another 12/12 fate egg that could cast growth on itself for 1 entropy mark...

= Fate egg with 29/29

Oh and it was burrowed.
    Last edited by sixones; 08-06-2009 at 05:43 PM. Reason: It got worse

Has anyone been able to beat seism with mono-aether? That one owns me everytime. I've got a pretty decent no-tower deck that I wanna try against him. Even if you end up losing score in the long run against lvl6, it's still a much more enjoyable way to grind, IMO.
    I've beaten seism a few times with mono-aether. A helpful trick someone else posted here is your first turn, play just one pillar. If it gets EQed, play just one pillar again, and so on, until a turn passes where the AI doesn't play EQ, then you can put all your pillars down. It does slow down your start, but then mono-aether isn't fast to begin anyway.

Player of Games
    Hi newbie here.
    (Win 452/Loss 145 Mono-Darkness Deck)

I was setting up to play a Top 50 game when the computer picked this opponent:

freerares19
    Score: 8388607
    Won: 1
    Loss: 1
    How is that even possible?

I shut it down by choosing Back to Menu as I figured it must be some sort of hack on the system ...