09-21-2009, 01:27 PM
09-27-2009, 12:58 AM
I got a problem and do not know how to fix it. When I try logging in it says invalid password. Can you please help?
09-28-2009, 06:01 AM
Hi, I found a bug.
The card 'Armagio' has the skill gravity pull. When the CPU tries to use this skill it will not work. I was in a battle against a lvl 3 CPU. My account name is asmo26.
09-29-2009, 07:13 AM
I'm not sure if it's a bug, but, using parallel universe on otyughs, copied otyughs loose their ability to "devour" ennemies. They do consume the quantum but then there is no possibility to select the creature to devour. Original otyugh, from which the copy has been made do not suffer this problem.
Thanks for your help !
10-21-2009, 04:21 AM
nevermind. was just my friend that bullied my deck.
awesome game ! even tho it is annoying when u click weapon or unit to use skill the quantum dissapear, and if u press cancel u dont get it back. nor can u click again on unit or weapon to do the skill after all...
Last edited by Skurdy; 10-21-2009 at 06:13 PM.
11-30-2009, 12:23 PM
suggestions for amendments
as mentioned by skurdy, the game needs the ability to cancel the use of skills without losing quantums or the ability to use the ability again.
(I have not read through the entire forum, so some of the points below may have already been raised)
moreover additional changes could be:
1. allow Armagio's ability to absorb damage to be turned on and off, just like the burrow ability
2. could add additional cards that have the ability to discard cards, to anti-control decks
3. I play magic the gathering TCG, so in comparison, this CCG's base life of 100 makes fast beat down cards like the 2 0 cards redundant. To make all decks more fair I believe the life could be reduced to 50 or maybe even less.
4. I life should not be set at a max of 100, as additional life gain is not possible.
5. Creature's abilities cannot be used the turn they are cast, but their damage goes through on the first turn. This to me, does not seem consistent. Either have their abilities usable on the turn they are cast (overpowered tho) or have it so the damage and abilities do not activate until turn 2
6. I understand this game is not magic the gathering, but I think creatures should not have their damage being dealt on the turn they are cast as it makes the game too rigged with sudden damage surprises. This may be the creator's intention though, to make it not resemble other card games.
7. All cards similar to "Fire bolt" have misleading card text. The card says it deals 3 damage for each 10 fire quantums, but the card actually deals 3 dmg + 3 dmg per 10 fire quantums. So card text could be modified to be more clear.
8. I read somewhere that the creator intended on making rare cards, truly rare so that they don't even appear on the bazaar, but perhaps this could be modified so that when the player reaches a certain score, more cards are unlocked in the bazaar? (i.e more quests)
9. Continual addition of a cards into the elements on a constant frequency (monthly or 2 week basis)
10. I may be wrong, so correct me if I am, but I believe when I challenge the top 50, it requires a real player, or for some other reason the game waits a long while. I choose to return to menu and 30 gold/coins are lost as the price to play the top 50, but I did not get to play them.
11. The settings pop-up thing should automatically disappear when scrolled away without having the user to choose
12. When buying cards at the bazaar, you buy it after one click, and the game does not verify if you want to buy the card. This can be problematic for missclicks as the cards are quite close to one another.
13. The "battle field" (don't know what it is actually called) where I summon my creatures have a finite area. I played a combo deck that continuously spawned fireflies, but I maxed out the area and the game did not allow me to produce more. So it could be fixed by allowing the player to choose to stack similar cards on the battle field (choice is important as the player may want to choose a certain card to apply abilities to it, perhaps more than once to pump up one card)
14. Due to finite screen space/ battle area, cards are stacked on top of one another. Understandable, but there should be a choice for the player to change the arrangements so that important cards (i.e cards with abilities) are placed at the top.
15. BUG (I believe), I used Fallen Elf's ability on a spawned firefly, and it turned into a mutated Toad Fish with 9/6 stats and its normal ability. However its ability could only target my own creatures. (unless this is part of the "mutated" ability which it does not show, as I realised that another one of my mutated creatures turned into a stronger minor vampire with 6/4 stats and the ability to consume 1 darkness quantum and activate "growth : +2/+2" to the card's stats, but the extra ability from mutation is only shown under the card as "(symbol for 1 darkness quantum) growth"
16. As mentioned above, mutated abilities could be shown in card text or somewhere that is legible and explicit.
17. Game should have an ability to shuffle in your hand for a new hand (with one less card) if you have a bad hand, i.e no pillars or 1 pillar only)
18. Some cards are really rigged, but this is subject to personal opinion. Steal, Earthquake, Devourer (for its low cost) to name a few seems too strong. However, it is understandable that the rare cards are strong.
19. A discard pile should be available to glance at played cards, just in case you want to double check abilities
20. An area that lists all card abilities so it can be checked in game.
These are the problems that came into mind while playing, please correct me if I have misconceptions of anything, or if certain things are done on purpose
12-23-2009, 04:04 AM
Please change back sundial to be a 2 turn stasis!
1 turn stasis is nothing. Plus The Aehter deck has the Dimensional Shield which last 3 tursn AND allows them to attack.
SUNDIAL MUST LAST 2 TURNS FOR BALANCE
You even made the upgrade sundial be 1 turn. That cost $1500! At the least that one should be 2 turns
01-23-2010, 02:28 PM
hi, I used to play this game about six months ago. I had built up a pretty decent deck at that time. Unfortunately I have forgotten my password. Is there any way I can get access to my account again? My game name was also kethaq.
02-02-2010, 11:29 PM
So I mutated my virus, and it changed into a 3/3 lycanthrope... well... when I tried to use the ability it was different, it was Devour and not Lycanthopy.
I have no idea what devour is or how to use it..
This also brings up the idea of a dictionary for the terms/skills/whatever.
02-14-2010, 11:56 PM
Okay, I found a bug. If you use the card "Blessing" on a creature that has used Dive (*2 attack for one turn), it gets added to the total damage, not the base damage. When Dive is over, the +3 from Blessing gets halved. I think you're adding it to the total damage, and not the base damage.
And on balance, Ice Shield, and the freeze effect in general, seems way too strong. It would be nice if it lasted a round or two less. I also agree with #18 above. It's nigh impossible to beat a person with rare/upgraded cards without having them yourself. Notable example: Improved devour creature + plate armor. He gets more HP than nearly any unit in the game, then can instantly kill any of your creatures for more health and attack at a low cost.
Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 02-15-2010 at 12:19 AM.
02-21-2010, 09:32 AM
Hey guys, not sure if you remember me. I was one of the creators of the first elements wikipedia guide. Anyway, my account no longer works. The username was pwnagerr. i had 6 elite phase dragons, and was beating the elite gods quite nicely. so apparently i was too good and seemed to get banned??? Would one of the admins mind unbanning me as i would like to get back to ass whooping?!?
Oh and I guess the auto-ban is still bugged. I DONT cheat. so wtf. just because i got 3 rares in like 15 games! I got lucky. no reason to ban one of the first guys to play this game???
03-25-2010, 01:39 PM
I've been banned. I played for two or three days, I think. I had very little money, no rare cards, finished 2 or 3 quests, lost more matches than I won, and I was banned. Can somebody tell me why I was banned? I'm pretty sure I wasn't cheating, and in matches I actually talked to the other players and not to taunt them. For some reason I can't even create another account. I want to be unbanned...
10-15-2010, 12:31 PM
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width
Poll by Flashkit.com