A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Flash Video Presentation Any Ideas??

Lightbulb Flash Video Presentation Any Ideas??

Hi guys, I'm developing an video educational materials. consists of more than 100 video clips (all are flv). My problem is, distribution. I was not able to manage the license for my product, as it is in Flash. Is there any way that I can use the videos in any secure applications? flv is not my only option. even I'm ready to make the videos to Mov / Avi etc... Please guide me.

Banned
    Maybe you can add watermark to your FLV clips, which can be copyright protected to your videos.
    You can try this tool(http://www.playerdiy.com/), it is free and can add all kinds of watermarks to FLV files and help you publish them to the Internet.
    Last edited by Stephanee; 06-02-2009 at 06:11 AM.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanee View Post
    Maybe you can add watermark to your FLV clips, which can be copyright protected to your videos.
    You can try this tool(http://www.playerdiy.com/), it is free and can add all kinds of watermarks to FLV files and help you publish them to the Internet.
    I have found a solution..we can use media key through sorenson(.mov) and can access through director or .Net. I'll post clear steps once I finished the stuff.. any ways thanks for your help.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shankarc View Post
    I have found a solution..we can use media key through sorenson(.mov) and can access through director or .Net. I'll post clear steps once I finished the stuff.. any ways thanks for your help.
    Wainting for your step by step tutorial of your solution

Sure.......