dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: My New Portfolio

My New Portfolio

Hi All,

After many months of piecing my new portfolio together, it is FINALLY done. Granted, I am still making some copy tweaks here and there, but I think its ready to be rolled out.

It is definitely designed for screens w/ a higher resolution and faster machines, but it has run fine on all computers/browsers I've tested it on.

Enough talking, here it is:

http://www.grjd.com

I'd love to know what you think!

Thanks,

Greg.

ws

nice job... looks like you put some work into it.

Very nice portfolio, I like it. I'll start with the things I didn't care for.

Couldn't scroll on the resume page, had to click the arrows on the side. Would have been nice to simple used the scroll wheel on my mouse.

Looking at your latest work took awhile to load up the first time. I went from your Resume to Latest Work and it took about 15 seconds for it to load up for me to be able to click on anything. Also it would be cool if when you put your mouse on one of the links of your Latest Works if you could then see the url for the site. For me, my eyes were drawn to a picture of a girl, but I had no idea where I would be taking too clicking on the image.

I'm not a fan of the font, to me it's not comfortable to read.

Things I thought were great.

Navigation worked really well. It's fun and unique but it's not over done. It's interesting enough that I want to see what else is there.

Good work.

Really nice looking site, and different too which is great to see.
    THe latest work section was worth waiting for - the scipting is awesome.

Good work
    Just starting out on the long road that is AS3 - and already want to turn back!!!
    FrApple - get a free iPad

thanks for the kind words and suggestions everyone!

Looks very nice. One thing about the resume though is that potential employers should be allowed to easily save it and print it. I also agree that having only arrows made it difficult to scroll, but on top of that I encountered a bug where the resume would always scroll back up on its own even when I pressed down.