A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Yo Teach!

Yo Teach!

Looks like Jude Apatow is doing a little viral marketing like Ben Stiller did for Tropic Thunder for his new movie Funny People coming out.

This is a fake tv show made for one of his characters in the movie.
    http://www.hulu.com/yo-teach
    "Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."- T. McKenna

So...an unfunny video about a character in a movie called funny people. Thanks for wasting 2 1/2 minutes of my time and convincing me that a movie called funny people is...well...not funny.
    "Why does it hurt when I pee?" -- F. Zappa |

The actual movie looks half way decent but this marketing is pretty bad. The surprise trailers before Tropic Thunder were pretty funny. This is lacking.
    "Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."- T. McKenna

ok im calling bull**** on that flip flop wannabe.

To hanratty, the video is supposed to be exactly like those types of shows that were on when i was growing up, ala boy meets world. They were not intended to be laugh out loud funny.

Also the videos before tropic thunder were lacking as well. in fact most of that movie was a let down, people over hyped it.
    GhooooostGIrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl
    https://signup.leagueoflegends.com?ref=4b5493e6c7342
    use the link above if you download league of legends.

I am not flip flopping at all. I just posted them as a subject for discussion. I wasn't saying they were my favorite thing but they aren't AWFUL either. They remind me of shows like Hangin' With Mr.Cooper which was just a TERRIBLE show and that is why I get a kick out of them. I just wish they were more original.

wtf

This is like seeing Welcome Back Kotter... but much worse. Even the laugh track was off.

[ Hello ] | [ gerbick ] | [ Ω ]

Don't blaspheme the sweathogs like that. Juan Epstein just doesn't deserve it.

Bearded (M|G)od MyFriendIsATaco's Avatar
    For the record: Hangin' With Mr. Cooper was the best.

Saved by the Bell started the Saturday morning sit-com genre that today permeates the Disney channel.

Btw, Yo Teach is more Head of the Class than anything else. my god I think I saw every episode of that.

Quote Originally Posted by jAQUAN View Post
    ...Head of the Class...[/size]
    Ah yes...the beginning of the end for Howard Hesseman. He should have spent the rest of his days hanging out with Venus Flytrap and a lid of grass instead of going on to Head of the Class.