A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Aliens and the Evidence

Quote Originally Posted by MyFriendIsATaco View Post
    I'm curious... what does e_tit mean? Does it have anything to do with what I'm thinking it means? I'm assuming not.
    extraterrestrial in training - I'm always willing to bet.

[ Hello ] | [ gerbick ] | [ Ω ]

Banned
    you're cute...we are training here

How many years have you been speaking/reading English?

Banned
    Good point ! Not enough, I guess...Sorry

It was a serious question and I'm curious.

How long?

Banned
    Okay...shame on me ! it was 8 years at school level but I don't practice to much...like conversation or something like this...
    after that, 2 years in faculty...but American English it's a little bit different... I understand the most part but it's a little bit hard to translate

anyone else hear that? flashpipe1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by e_tit View Post
    I give more value to "conscience" than evidence. I am thoroughly convinced with all the evidence we already have. You will NEVER accept any evidence no matter how many you get. Why because you have already made up your mind NOT to believe. And thats not MY problem.
    I will absolutely accept any VALID EVIDENCE. I certainly will not accept conspiracy videos, unsubstantiated reports, invalid arguments, illogical conclusions and ramblings. I do believe there is life on other planets in the universe. I think the odds are just too astronomically in favor of that. However, without some REAL evidence, I'm not going to believe that aliens are visiting us en masse and our government, media and citizens are covering it up.
    You're right, it's not your problem...it's not mine either...I'm an incredibly open-minded person, and I've changed my mind on many things in my life, but only after being convinced that there's a valid reason to change it...

and btw, you think telepathy(reading others mind) is not possible?? Pitty on you that you only believe in things that "you" can do in your day to day life. Have you spent any of your time meditating and trying to reach out to higher dimensions? Or you just believe that everyday tv, junk food, flash kit posting, and masturbating is all we can possibly do?? There is so much out there. Try to reach for it, instead of sitting here and ridiculing.
    I do meditate daily (and practice lucid dreaming, positive thinking for health, etc.), and I have for years, and I certainly believe the mind is capable of amazing things, but, until I can make myself float off the floor, or watch someone (who's not an illusionist or magician) do it, I'm not going to believe that it's possible for the mind to control the physical world other than telling the muscles to move something.
    If you can read my thoughts or show me someone who can, THEN I'll change my mind and start exploring new possibilities as far as that goes. Until then, I'm not going to believe in things that can't be proved, demonstrated or validated...
    Also, I believe that proper grammar, punctuation and spelling is an indication of both education, intelligence and experience and I have a hard time letting myself be convinced of something by someone who has difficulty spelling, forming proper sentences or punctuating effectively...
    Love like you've never been hurt, live like there's no tomorrow and dance like nobody's watching.

Banned
    Flashpipe, I don't even wanna reply to your post. You don't wanna believe me? then DONT believe. I am not here to fight.

Please go through this link, you will understand the seriousness of this whole subject.

Its about the population reduction Agenda >> This is connected to World elites who are "actually ruling this world" >> Read New World Order in the blog to understand how this is all linked to Aliens

N' then I might just
    Jump back on
    An' ride
    Like a cowboy
    Into the dawn
    ........To Montana.
    ...then what are you here for exactly?

To me this thread is starting to look like spam, with you re-posting links to that blog.

dp
    No longer a Flashkit mod, not even by stealth

Insanity is just a point of view. After all, the world looks pretty normal through your own underpants.

Banned
    doh, I am not here to spam dude. I am here to create awareness. Thats it.
    ok fine i wont be posting anymore blog links.

Banned
    It isn't a real big awareness...just few members of this forum...and no1 believe you...your success is doubtful

N' then I might just
    Jump back on
    An' ride
    Like a cowboy
    Into the dawn
    ........To Montana.
    doh, please don't take offense, it's no biggie really, and you are welcome to refer/link back to the earlier posts in this thread where your links are.

dp
    No longer a Flashkit mod, not even by stealth

Insanity is just a point of view. After all, the world looks pretty normal through your own underpants.

Quote Originally Posted by flashpipe1 View Post
    I do believe there is life on other planets in the universe. I think the odds are just too astronomically in favor of that.
    Yes, it sure is a strange argument. The probability of there being aliens is just so high there there must be life out there.

On the other hand, the probability of them finding us or visiting us are just so low its almost impossible that they would have visited us.

This is why I hate arguments based on probability. Its just a futile way of looking at this argument. This is why I think its so important that we find some sort of evidence.

Flashpipe, I don't even wanna reply to your post. You don't wanna believe me? then DONT believe. I am not here to fight.

Please go through this link, you will understand the seriousness of this whole subject.

Its about the population reduction Agenda >> This is connected to World elites who are "actually ruling this world" >> Read New World Order in the blog to understand how this is all linked to Aliens
    It's not that I don't WANT to believe you, it's that I don't see the evidence that I should believe you. If it was there, I'd have no problem at least entertaining the idea. I don't BELIEVE the strings theory is the "right" theory, but I don't completely discount it because there is some evidence, some theories, some experiments that have been done to show that it is a viable theory. Even the scientists that believe it don't come out and say "This is the Truth" which is one of the things that bothers me the most about the links you keep posting.

The one link starts:
    "The Truth" as if it has to convince me by saying it's the truth instead of explaining the theory and letting me decide if I think it's the truth.
    It goes on to say "You can never expect this truth to come out on news channels or newspapers because of obvious reasons."
    Really?? What are those "obvious reasons?"

"The top secret goverments in USA who are in constant touch with underground aliens have used alien technology for their own use(see the video evidences in this page). This is just part of the deal. We are all being fooled by the world leaders and governments all these years and we have been kept ignorant."
    Really?? You're telling me that world leaders and governments have been able to keep underground aliens completely hidden from everyone and been able to convince everyone who knows about them to keep their mouths shut for years?? I can't buy it...look at how many government leaks, secrets, conspiracies, etc. have been discovered, revealed, exploited, etc.

"when it comes to the government informing the public about something, most people simply assume that their government is telling them the truth"
    I know VERY few people who believe anything that the government or politicians say. Especially in this day and age. So many politicians are caught in lies and deception everyday that the media is relentless in doing whatever they can to prove them wrong, discount them and expose them.

Unless you tell me that the aliens are psychically shielding the entire world from discovering them and that they roam amongst us in some 4th dimension, I just can't buy into it.

I really don't see how this is any different than someone coming into this forum and trying to convert others to their religious view. I don't see the difference between you telling me that there are aliens living among us, underground and someone else telling me that there's an invisible man watching our every move...

I've got nothing against you, I'm glad you're enthusiastic about your beliefs. Like HatsOff, I'm a firm believer that the MOST important thing for spiritual happiness is to be kind to everyone and to try to live each day to the fullest, for yourself and others around you, but I don't have to follow any religious doctrine or believe in things, or beings, that I can't see in order to be a kind person.

As far as the population reduction. I'm a firm believer that we NEED to take a global approach to reducing the population growth. Especially in third-world countries where the population is still exploding, even though the aliens introduced AIDS (can't buy that either). But, we're not living in China where the government can tell us how many children we can have. I can't imagine the social revolt that would occur if the government tried to impose some sort of legislation controlling birth rate. To me, that's almost as ridiculous as saying that the government is controlling any release of substantiated PROOF that there are underground alien colonies.

Anyway, as I said, nothing personal, and it's not that I'm close-minded, but I hope you can see how a reasonable, rational, empirically driven mind can have difficulty buying into your "facts" and "truth."
    Love like you've never been hurt, live like there's no tomorrow and dance like nobody's watching.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by flashpipe1 View Post
    "You can never expect this truth to come out on news channels or newspapers because of obvious reasons."
    Really?? What are those "obvious reasons?"
    1) Will create panic.
    2) Religion will get hit very badly.
    3) We(the common people) will no longer depend on the 'government', 'rulers' and 'leaders' if we get access to alien technology.
    4) Everyone on this planet will become 'equal'. (poverty will totally disappear)

Really?? You're telling me that world leaders and governments have been able to keep underground aliens completely hidden from everyone and been able to convince everyone who knows about them to keep their mouths shut for years?? I can't buy it...look at how many government leaks, secrets, conspiracies, etc. have been discovered, revealed, exploited, etc.

"when it comes to the government informing the public about something, most people simply assume that their government is telling them the truth"
    I know VERY few people who believe anything that the government or politicians say. Especially in this day and age. So many politicians are caught in lies and deception everyday that the media is relentless in doing whatever they can to prove them wrong, discount them and expose them.
    There is a lot of things that needs to be covered regarding this. Let me cut it short. Underground aliens 'especially the reptilians' CAN NOT come out to open land because they are allergic to earth's atmosphere, their skin is irritant to pollutants. They are always covered in protective suits. Thousands and thousands of children are disappearing in USA every year. There are a bunch of 'mind-controlled' human slaves working for these reptilians who kidnap these children and feed them to underground reptilians. Reptilians are carnivorous. They feed on the skin and blood of 'living' children, why because children's blood have low concentration of pollutants. I just dont want to get too much into the details. Its too gross. Reptilains and Greys are too good in 'mind controlling'. They can not move to higher dimensions(5 plus). They take maximum advantage by being in 4th dimensional state. Basically to get to 5th dimension one needs to have a pure soul filled with unconditional love. These are all related to spirituality. The aliens who are above 5th dimensions are even more spiritual who have this soul of "unconditional sacrifice". Most of the light beings are very much god-like. There are so many reported cases of US army trying to attack ufo's. Most of these aliens dont attack us back, they just disappear or deactivate our electronic/electrical systems. Its not because they can not attack us. We are all a bunch of baby ants excited in trying out the new toys(weapons). There are also aliens who walk among us. They sit next to you in a movie hall and you can never make out the difference. There are also alien-human hybrids who are genetically engineered by these reptilains and greys. Reptilians have a very very large IQ. Its true that some of them are hidden underground, and some walk among us. This Alien subject is THE BIGGEST secret EVER in the history of humankind. And the government, elites and religion will go to ANY extent to protect this secret. They are all under the control of these Alien Reps and Greys. We are all being kept distracted by shows on TV's/newspapers/magazines which has nothing to do with "real world and truth". Its always politics, american idol, how to look sexy, how to enhance boobs, how to date, celebrities, cars, bikes, sports, fashion etc etc.... Our mind has been programmed in such a way that we strongly believe this is all the world is. As long as the truth doesn't come to media, the government is safe. In most countries, people believe that the media covers "all" the world events.

Unless you tell me that the aliens are psychically shielding the entire world from discovering them and that they roam amongst us in some 4th dimension, I just can't buy into it.
    Physically may be not. Most of it is about mentally controlling and programming the people to believe in "what is not true".

Please read through this site
    That site has a LOT of information. Please give it a read.
    Last edited by e_tit; 07-20-2009 at 03:51 AM.

Bearded (M|G)od MyFriendIsATaco's Avatar
    e_tit, in defense, please read this site. It will make everything clear to you. I believe there is more substantial evidence on that site than any of your sites combined.

Quote Originally Posted by CristiSearching View Post
    Okay...shame on me ! it was 8 years at school level but I don't practice to much...like conversation or something like this...
    after that, 2 years in faculty...but American English it's a little bit different... I understand the most part but it's a little bit hard to translate.
    All conversational English - be it American, Australian, British or Canadian - is rather informal and hard to follow if not spoken.

"You can never expect this truth to come out on news channels or newspapers because of obvious reasons."
    yes, one reason is because it's already out on mass media for so many years. Micheal Bay has already been telling us that good and bad aliens are already here on earth and fighting each other.

1) Will create panic.
    2) Religion will get hit very badly.
    3) We(the common people) will no longer depend on the 'government', 'rulers' and 'leaders' if we get access to alien technology.
    4) Everyone on this planet will become 'equal'. (poverty will totally disappear)
    Ah...well, that explains it...I mean, the press would never want to reveal anything that would cause panic...or hurt religion...much better for a free press to hide the truth and break a HUGE story just to make sure that people remain dependent on the government...and we CERTAINLY wouldn't want to do anything that would easy poverty or hunger...

Do you even hear yourself??? Have you ever been involved with any legitimate media agency? Ever talked to a reporter? Any idea how much emphasis is placed on breaking stories, finding news, writing stories that will drive readership??

There is a lot of things that needs to be covered regarding this. Let me cut it short. Underground aliens 'especially the reptilians' CAN NOT come out to open land because they are allergic to earth's atmosphere, their skin is irritant to pollutants.
    I know this isn't a grammar forum, and I'm not trying to be devisive, but I'm curious if English is your first language?

Basically to get to 5th dimension one needs to have a pure soul filled with unconditional love.
    How do you know this?? Did the aliens tell someone this?

There are also aliens who walk among us. They sit next to you in a movie hall and you can never make out the difference.
    I hope they enjoy the new Harry Potter...I hear it's very good. Maybe I can get one to come with us this week...wait...I thought "their skin is irritant to pollutants" so wouldn't I notice their big 'ol weird spacesuits??

This Alien subject is THE BIGGEST secret EVER in the history of humankind.
    Wow...for being such a big secret, there sure are lots of websites, books, groups and videos out there...seems like if it was such a huge secret they'd try to keep it all hushed up...

We are all being kept distracted by shows on TV's/newspapers/magazines which has nothing to do with "real world and truth". Its always politics, american idol, how to look sexy, how to enhance boobs, how to date, celebrities, cars, bikes, sports, fashion etc etc....
    I KNEW Kelly Clarkson was a grey and that Survivor was a little too cool a concept to come from a human...

Please read through this site
    That site has a LOT of information. Please give it a read.
    Um...yeah, it says that there's a real scientist who believes that there are alien species out there...I believe that as well. I just don't believe they've come here...and, if they did come here, I can't believe that they would hide among us, eating our children and hiding in underground lairs. You compare us to ants or dogs as far as our intellect compared to theirs, but I don't know any people that try to hide their presence from ants or dogs...why wouldn't they just exterminate us or domesticate us???

Quote Originally Posted by MyFriendIsATaco View Post
    e_tit, in defense, please read this site. It will make everything clear to you. I believe there is more substantial evidence on that site than any of your sites combined.
    OMG!!! That's IT!!! I see the light...now I know where the aliens are...I can't believe I didn't see it before...thanks Taco...now I believe...

and I thought the population genocide was something to worry about...I'm going to start taking steps to avoid my kids becoming pepperoni heads...