A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Movie clip Loader in flash gallery to get url

Movie clip Loader in flash gallery to get url

I am making somewhat like a photo collage type site, with my family photos. In flash 8. I have the thumbnails ready with the picture loader that loads a larger picture but still a 72 res only. I want my relatives and friend to be able to print a 300 res 6×4.5 jpg stored in my image folder by clicking the print button that I made. External images. External links, but from the picture in the loader at the time. The loader is a mc. Also to save on the save button I made. I also have a close button. I am using flash 8. The only thing I can think of is to write code to print or save the picture currently in the movie clip Loader. Not real sure how to go about that. This is sort of what I would like to accomplish. http://www.edytajordan.com/galleries/ltcomfort/

I want the code to print an external .jpg from my pic folder that is currently displayed in the mcLoader (a movie clip Loader). I already know how to print from just a mc_thumbnail. That is not what I want. The loader is already a MC so if another MC was on top of it, I would need that to be fixed. I know that I could make a separate page for all the thumbnails to make them into a MC but, it would look cool the other way. I have a fade action going on over the thumbnails already. A cool effect that I want to keep.

An applet type that will load 300 dpi image from a folder and print it when the print button is pressed. Save the image when to the user’s hard drive when the save button is pressed?

Hi,

The coffee lounge is specifically for non-technical discussions.
    I see you have already started a thread in the appropriate forum.
    http://board.flashkit.com/board/showthread.php?t=797915

We have a policy of one thread per topic. Please keep this in mind.

Thread Closed

Frets
    Supermoderator.