A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Donutheads!

Donutheads!

WTF x10

Winner in the latest creepy new "beauty" trend has to be bagelheads. Let's sooo hope the Japanese body modification trend of injecting saline drips into one's body to form bagel shapes will not make it stateside. Heads, faces, boobs, and arms are reported to be targets for those embarking on this, er, unique concept. Any routine noshing on a Katz's, Noah's (if you must), or Holey Bagel may become mentally difficult if any bagelhead is within eating (read: gagging) distance. According to www.thefrisky.com, the bagelheads "are injected by professional piercers in a specific location, which causes over-the-top inflammation and swelling. Then the area can be molded and dented in to their liking. Using food dye, you can even color your bump!" The bagelhead experience lasts for only one night, after the bagel bump loses shape and allows the skin to return to its normal shape. Oy.

"Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."- T. McKenna

anyone else hear that? flashpipe1's Avatar
    Can I get some cream cheese with that??

mmmm...
    Love like you've never been hurt, live like there's no tomorrow and dance like nobody's watching.

If that guy on the right makes it any bigger and you probably will get some when it burst through his skin...yuck.
    "Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."- T. McKenna

So... when should we expect you to try it?

[ Hello ] | [ gerbick ] | [ Ω ]

I have a small tattoo, lip piercing, and my ears stretched to 17mm. I am set with body mods other then perhaps a few more tattoos.

What's wrong your helmet won't fit with a bagelhead?

I'd never go that route. I have one tattoo, no body piercings and a corporate job.

No helmet either.

[ Hello ] | [ gerbick ] | [ Ω ]

Quote Originally Posted by WannaBe_80z View Post
    ...and my ears stretched to 17mm.
    Do you feel like this limits your potential areas of employment at all? I am not trying to criticize you for it...just wondering. This is not something that appeals to me at all, but if it did, that would probably be the first thing I'd think about.
    "Why does it hurt when I pee?" -- F. Zappa |

No, they haven't caused any problems with any jobs or anything else that I have tried to get to date and I've had them stretched(not this big) for over 6 years now. I have friends who had their ears stretched way bigger and took them out and after a short while they shrank to a very small hole. So I'm not too worried that if I really want a job where they aren't accepted that I can't easily take them out and let them shrink. They won't ever look like my old ear lobes but they aren't big enough either where if I take them out I look like some crazy native. I only stretched them too a certain point just so that I could take them out and they would shrink to an acceptable size. I also don't see myself ever having a "corporate" job but who knows what's in the future.

I would love to punch one of those guys right in the forehead!

If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. Carl Sagan

Banned
    Probably they never can put a hat on the irregular head .

anyone else hear that? flashpipe1's Avatar
    Every morning this week I've eaten a bagel (as normal) and about halfway through, I start having difficulty because of the image in this thread being burned into my head...

Thanks wannabe...
    Love like you've never been hurt, live like there's no tomorrow and dance like nobody's watching.

No problem. It's the new bagel diet.

Thread title changed. That should help. Just let me know if / when you start eating donuts, and I'll change it back.

you can put donuts on unicorn horns. lots of them.

Banned
    They can be more attractive with a nice tattoo on the bagel.