Gentlemen
I have essentially what is a slide show....that is to say I am using the MovieClipLoader class to load SWF files into a master .fla.
When I test my movie and use the simulate download feature all is working as it was designed to. That is to say a little animation runs and a text field shows the progression of the load in "percentage". The slides move from one to the next with an ".onRelease event "without a hitch. The preloader functions as it should with each new addition
What is driving me nuts is I only see the static image of the preloader when I attempt to Publish an HTML preview..........With multiple attempts to have this thing run in the Browser I have succeeded to have my movie play about twice.I can never remember what I did from one time to the next that was different. Also it seems to me that on occasion when I publish preview the browser window opens up without my having to go to the folder and click on the HTML icon. On other occasions I must go and find the icon in the folder.
What is going on with this stuff???
Thanks for your time
Mango