Hi there!
I have a tricky problem. I use for my backend the SWFAddress SEO solution that is based upon php & that can be found on Asual’s website. But I can't make this work with expressinstall - or I should probably say that expressinstall gives me problems further down the line. It detects flashversion & if the user has an older version they get the upgrade message. If the user clicks no for upgrade they get the alternative content & everything is fine. The problem starts when you try to navigate the alternative content. Then everything on screen dissipears.. The html content gets updated (if you look in the source code you can se this) but it's not visible.
If you choose to ctrl+a & then choose to show source code for the selection you can see that the expressinstall is doing some sort of redirection & sets the visibility property of the div for alternative content to hidden.
I wonder if anyone out there has any idea of what is happening here. To reproduce this though you need to have a flashplayer plugin older than 9.0.124 in your browser or if you have any sort of flashswitch plugin for your browser set it to an older version than that. I use SWFObject 2.1, SWFfit 2.1 & SWFAddress 2.4...
You can see my testpage here:
www.widecircle.se/lab/martinawebb

All the best, Niklas