Hi there, I have a series of problems and I'm wondering if you folks can help me out by pointing me in the right direction. I have a feeling I can do this with Flash, but I have no idea how to pull it off.

We use Skype at the moment to do one-on-one training with our clientele.

Here are the problems:

1) Our clients don't like (Or are too computer illiterate) to download Skype/give their personal information to Skype.

2) Our trainers are older ladies who are really having problems mastering Skype for training.

3) Skype continues to change the interface, meaning that we look like idiots when they move something (Namely the Screen share function which went from a handy-easy to use button to something three levels down on a pull down menu).

---------------------

Here's what I need to figure out how to do:

1) A user interface on our webpage (webpage/classrrom1.html or something like that) which has nothing on it but the video feed (For the client side), perhaps our company logo or something very simple. It'll be password protected so only one person will be viewing it at a time.

2) A Trainer interface which is almost as simple, except that I need to have the ability to access a list of webpages...

3) I need to be able to send a webpage over the video stream (Or something similar) so they can see the jpgs.

It would also be great if we could get a way to have an Observer page which gets both feeds but does not transmit video (So a 3rd party (Manager, case worker, new trainers) can observe the sessions without interrupting), but this isn't critical at the moment.

-------------

So, during our training, we share a series of jpgs which are located on our webpage. I know it sounds bizarre, but believe me when I say that asking some of our clients to click on a link or anything more complicated than simply watching our screen won't work... they will somehow manage to open Microsoft Word and print a blank page over and over (That actually happened once...). To add complication, we don't want people getting their hands ON those pictures (Because we worked really hard on them), so we don't want anything where a client could be able to save it (We have really smart clients as well), we can't do anything about screenshots, but we can try to keep it from being SIMPLE to capture our data. Anyway, we have to be able to switch from video feed to a jpeg and back seamlessly. On the trainer side (Our side), it has to be as simple as a light switch or something that says in big letters "My Video ON" and "SHARING PICTURE" which they can toggle, my trainers aren't that much better at this (Though they can be trained easier than our clients).

Worse, we just survived an attempt at a hostile takeover and we don't have any money to do this so here I am, doing it all by my lonesome self, and though I have worked with Flash, and I'm not a complete noobie, I'm rusty and out of date and not an expert by any means. This'll be a major learning experience...

All I really need is someone to point me in the right direction: What modules do I need to make this work? Is there some kind of specific code I'll need? Specific things I'll need to put on my server? I just have no idea even where to start... Any ideas?

Thanks!

----A