A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Last nights photoshoot

Last nights photoshoot

I started talking about this in the random thread but figured I wouldn't crowd it with all this. My mission tonight is to at least get a good chunk of the car shoot edited and will make a post in the photo forum and link it in here. I figured I would mention it here as not a lot of the regulars here seem to wander over there and like cars.

So later tonight I will hopefully have SOMETHING to share but for now this is a little tease video we shot when we were done.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/paulbisaillon/3840446777/
    "Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."- T. McKenna

Nice! Using on-board sound?

Yeah I didn't borrow a mic. I wasn't really planning on playing with the video too much since I only had it 1 night. The video is straight from the camera. It's also SLIGHTLY shaky because I have it resting on the windshield of the convertible I was standing in
    "Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."- T. McKenna

Oh, you tease!

That's a replica Shelby, isn't it?

[ Hello ] | [ gerbick ] | [ Ω ]

Yeah he built it. As much as that car cost(the paint job alone cost 5x more then I paid for my car) I don't know anyone in my family who could afford a original Shelby. Our family usually buys houses with that sorta money

It wasn't a knock at all. Dude, I own ****ing Shelby Hot Wheels because I couldn't afford a Shelby windshield wiper blade.

Anyway, just had an encounter in Charleston with an original Shelby... there's an engine note that... you will never forget. The replicas get close, but something's off. It's minor. Very minor...

Anyway, can't wait to see what you come up with. In fact, I need two 1680x1050 desktops - dual monitor - so keep that in mind. Something cool - car in one monitor, landscape and whatnot in the other. Any women can be in my lap instead

[ Hello ] | [ gerbick ] | [ Ω ]

Oh I know it wasn't a knock at all. I'm just saying original Shelby prices are INSANE.

Drools.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/steve-brandon/431057313/

back to editing...
    Last edited by WannaBe_80z; 08-20-2009 at 10:06 PM.

Just realized how many pictures I actually took and how much work each one is taking. So I leave you tonight with this tease. Hopefully I can come out with a few more just as good when all is said and done.

Seriously sweet car. That’s all I have to say.