hi !
i have a error, but the process runs perfectly.
Here my aim :

i have a Hbox
inside, i have 7 List (each by day)
in each list, i place some item which means Event (yes i'm building a calendar)
each event is represented by a label (itemrender)
each event (so item , so label) have a height in ratio of the height of the List.

My problem, is, when there is not even, i have to place a item which height is equal to the main List !

then i do this :

Code:
<mx:HBox x="12" y="103" width="769" height="100%" id="semainier">
				<mx:List id="liste_lundi" height="100%" fontSize="9" labelField="name" variableRowHeight="true" itemRenderer="bloc" width="100" click="liste_lundi_click()" />
				<mx:List id="liste_mardi" height="100%" fontSize="9" labelField="name" variableRowHeight="true" itemRenderer="bloc" width="100"/>
				<mx:List id="liste_mercredi" height="100%" fontSize="9" labelField="name" variableRowHeight="true" itemRenderer="bloc" width="100"/>
				<mx:List id="liste_jeudi" height="100%" fontSize="9" labelField="name" variableRowHeight="true" itemRenderer="bloc" width="100"/>
				<mx:List id="liste_vendredi" height="100%" fontSize="9" labelField="name" variableRowHeight="true" itemRenderer="bloc" width="100"/>
				<mx:List id="liste_samedi" height="100%" fontSize="9" labelField="name" variableRowHeight="true" itemRenderer="bloc" width="100"/>
				<mx:List id="liste_dimanche" height="100%" fontSize="9" labelField="name" variableRowHeight="true" itemRenderer="bloc" width="100"/>
			</mx:HBox>
my itemrenderer :
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<mx:HBox xmlns:mx="http://www.adobe.com/2006/mxml" backgroundColor="{Number((data.color).replace('#','0x'))}"  paddingBottom="0" paddingTop="0">
	<mx:Label text="{data.name}" paddingBottom="0" paddingTop="0"
		width="100%"
		height="{data.duree_unite!=24?data.duree_unite*20:parent.parent.semainier.height}"
		/>	
</mx:HBox>

The error reported by Flex builder came from the instruction : 
parent.parent.semainier.height
where i tell to the itemrenderer object (label) to have the same heigh of the List (first parent is the hbox,second one is the list!) When i run, Flex builder said Error :
1119: Accès Ã* la propriété semainier peut-être non définie, via la référence de type static flash.display:DisplayObjectContainer.
in english (cause i'm french) :
Access to the property Semainier might be not defined throught the reference of type static flash.displayisplayObjectContainer

so, what to do ?

my application runs (my item take the right height) but Flex return a error (not the compiled swf)

how to manage that ?