dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: bluring sprites and a moving background

Names RAV3, Got it memorized?

bluring sprites and a moving background

ummm... hi? (intimidated) i um want to make a sprite flash movie but i cant afford flash cs4 or 8 so i only have mx heh.. >_> i guess im good at animation but im not as good as alvin earth worm or rpg fan but i want to be good as them is there any way to blur like they do in flash mx? it can be easy or hard i'll work as hard as i can to get it right......also >_> <_< i hope i put this in the right place im new and dont know much heh...heh so dont be mad XD well thanks in advance

hmmm....I'm not sure it's possible natively in Flash MX (though some guru can correct me). I always remember having to get an image, then blur it in photoshop and create the effect that way. See here: http://www.flashperfection.com/tutor...04--61440.html

Names RAV3, Got it memorized?
    THANKS A BUNCH! i hope it works that way with fireworks lol also do you know how to make a background move smoothly? when i try it looks very funny lol

....increase the frame count. I think it's 12fps (frames per second) as default. I'd probably double it to 24fps. You'll see the setting on your main stage somewhere.....