dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [RESOLVED] DuplicateMovieClip?

Will moderate for beer
    I use FlashDevelop, which is a free code editor. It will not open .fla's and you can't do art/timeline stuff with it. But it beats the pants off Flash for coding. Windows only.

There's also minibuilder which is another code only IDE, built in AIR. http://code.google.com/p/minibuilder/

downloaded flashdevelop

got lots and lots of theese

The handle is invalid. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070006 (E_HANDLE))

at System.Threading.ThreadPool.BindIOCompletionCallba ckNative(IntPtr fileHandle)
    at System.Threading.ThreadPool.BindHandle(SafeHandle osHandle)
    at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.BindToCompletionPort()
    at System.Net.Sockets.BaseOverlappedAsyncResult.SetUn managedStructures(Object objectsToPin)
    at System.Net.Sockets.OverlappedAsyncResult.SetUnmana gedStructures(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, SocketAddress socketAddress, Boolean pinSocketAddress)
    at System.Net.Sockets.OverlappedAsyncResult.SetUnmana gedStructures(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, SocketAddress socketAddress, Boolean pinSocketAddress, OverlappedCache& overlappedCache)
    at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoBeginReceive(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, SocketFlags socketFlags, OverlappedAsyncResult asyncResult)
    at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.BeginReceive(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, SocketFlags socketFlags, SocketError& errorCode, AsyncCallback callback, Object state)
    at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.BeginReceive(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, SocketFlags socketFlags, AsyncCallback callback, Object state)
    at FlashConnect.XmlSocket.SetupReceiveCallback(Socket client)

ill go see waht happens with the other one

pssssst...

how do i open an air file?
    Last edited by Z_Dub; 11-04-2009 at 06:33 PM.

ok i got it to work, but only the spikes that are left moving go away, sometimes some of the spikes just stop moving when you lose, and, i just found this out, the game getsharder and harder the more u lose until its just a solid wall of black spikes coming at you XD

anyway, the duedates been pushed back, so ive got time to work out the kinks

thanks for everything!

lol i think i just realized why it gets harder and harder like that, every time i restart, it dosent totally reset the movie, it just gets rid of all the trucks currently on screen, ive got a little black box on the left cause after you lose, the spikes keep accumulating on that side, its like a problem i had with my music, every time i restart, it starts playing on top of itself from the last time i restarted
    Last edited by Z_Dub; 11-06-2009 at 11:37 AM. Reason: I have been enlightened