A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Limited Mobile Flash?!

Limited Mobile Flash?!

Probebly the completey wrong place to ask but really, it's one of the main places i can think of (and the only one i'm currently a member of) but i just got given a LG KS360 Mobile Phone.. now, one bit of Specs i found says it does have Flash Lite 2.0 installed.

The Images folder (though not accessable via USB link up), has a folder called 'Default Flash Files' whichs has animation files that very much seam to be flash to me.. BUT if i put a swf file on the phone, it doesn't want to read it as playable.. Nor can i view flash files via the internet feature.. so i'm just wondering if anyone knows if some phones have some kind of limit on what Flash lite really does for them or if there is some file thing i need to know about.. I would so be intresting to play some of my flash things on it..

I am not familiar with this phone. Is it a proprietary LG phone or a Symbian s60 phone?

Proprietary LG phones tend to use Flash Lite for operating system user interface and may not be accessible as a run time for developers.

It's a Proprietary LG Phone as far as i know.

That fact that is HAS it installed for the OS interface does lead me to the idea that all it seams to be missing is the stand alone player.. in which cause, how can it be SOO hard to install that? maybe via a Firmware hack, i don't know..