A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: mini mp3 player problem

[RESOLVED] mini mp3 player problem

[RESOLVED] I have succesfully made a small mp3 player. its very simple (play, pause, next, previous).

it's reading a bunch of mp3 files out of the same folder that the .fla file is in. and i built the playlist using an xml file.

i'm wondering if theres a way to permanantly upload all the mp3 files and the xml file into the swf so that i can either upload it to the web, or put it somewhere else on my computer, without having to keep it it with all the mp3 files in that folder all the time.

lemme kno if u need to see my code, or if i have to use a different method altogether
    Last edited by mattwatts15; 12-02-2009 at 06:08 PM. Reason: mark as resolved

mmm..i think u can import it to your flv, but it will make your flv file very big

if i import the xml file and the mp3 files how do i embed them in the .fla project, and reference them via actionscript 3?

right now i'm referencing htem from a folder but i want to read the mp3's from inside the projet, not an external folder

is it possible to add the mp3 files and the xml playlist along with the swf onto a website?

how to ppl normally embedd ther mp3 files in a flash-made mp3 player that they then put on a website?

yes, you upload everything in your server and change the location of your swf to find the xml file giving it the site address.

Thanks