A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: fastfood round table

FK's Official Mac Hater jasonsplace's Avatar
    Oh I know. I grew up in Southern California and make it back at least once a year. They are still that busy down there. It has gotten a little bit better since opening (the inside line isn't out the door, around the building and 40 yards down the street anymore) but I'm not planning on it getting better than having to wait for a table.
    Jason L. Wright
    I'm not that hard to imitate. Just make some random negative claim at Apple or anything else for that matter and then have nothing to back it up.

It's pretty much impossible to get served on car club nights.

the new Dominoes Pizza review:

for those of you here in the states you may have seen the commercials about how dominoes completely redid there whole pizza style, new crust, new sauce, new cheese. I for one never had a huge issue with the quality of the pizza, most times each pie was about $5 so you get what you pay for. 2 medium 2 toppings for $6 each? yeah lets give this "new pizza" a try

Smell: i ordered two pizzas one plain cheese, one with pepperoni and bacon(mmmm Bacon) right away the smell is better, it smells like pizza. its very aromic, smelt good, made me more hungry the entire drive home(in a blizzard) Grade: improved

Look: the look is completely different, dominoes normally always looked the same, like a frozen pizza, very flat not very appealing, this looked good, almost like the pizzas i can get from some of the local greek places. Grade: improved

Sauce: i didnt really notice a huge change in the sauce, it seemed like there was more on the pizza so that was good, but i didnt get the "red pepperflake bite" promised Grade: no change

the cheese: im not a cheese fan, i only ever eat cheese on pizza, so anytime the cheese doesnt ruin it for me is a good thing, it didnt ruin it before, it didnt ruin to now. Grade: no change

The crust: the crust is great, the old crust was hard, dry, and would be better off used as bird feed, but this new crust was soft, i tasted a hint of the garlic/butter flavor they promised, most improved part by far. grade: Excellent.

Today i will be testing the cold slice, and the day after slice together at lunch time, which is a key part to pizza.
    GhooooostGIrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl
    https://signup.leagueoflegends.com?ref=4b5493e6c7342
    use the link above if you download league of legends.

Good to know. I've always disliked Dominos pizza.

I went to the grocery store and noticed they had "Jacks" frozen pizza's on sale for $1.88 a piece. I bought a few, they're decent. We had one for dinner last night.

I just thought it was cool that I fed the family of 5 for $1.88. So to all of you poor people out there that are struggling to get by, stfu and buy some cheap ass pizzas.

Bojangles beats the rest.
    mmm signature

dont ask for extra pickles at mcdonalds, you might end up getting nothing on your burger.

i know this technically doesnt count as fast food, but Deep frying pizza rolls is really the best way to cook them.

the outside is crispy but not hard(oven makes them to hard, microwave makes them soggy) inside is perfect.

Use a toaster oven bro.

i have, trust me deep fried is the Best way to have them. takes all of 2 minutes in the fryer for them to be perfect.

You will die soon.

[ Hello ] | [ gerbick ] | [ Ω ]

Quote Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
    you will die soon.
    lulz!