PHP User Warning: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class. Template name: bbcode_highlight in ..../includes/functions.php on line 4197

PHP User Warning: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class. Template name: bbcode_highlight in ..../includes/functions.php on line 4197

set number of objects around circle rotated
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: set number of objects around circle rotated

Threaded View

set number of objects around circle rotated

I've been going mad trying to solve what I think should be a relatively simple problem, but I think I've just been going in circles (intended) for too long to figure anything out at this point.

Basically I am generating dynamic textfields in a loop within these movieclips with centered reg points. If it's on one side of the page I have each one stacking from the bottom up at an equal degree spread at the radius plus a set distance from center. You can see what I mean in the diagram I attached.

However, I'm having a really hard time getting the rotation right, and an even harder time figuring how to get them to lay out on the left hand side the same way as if they are on the right hand side of the page.

Has anybody done anything like this? If so, I sure wouldn't mind a hint as I'm getting closer to my deadline and this part of the project is really bogging me down right now.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by jasonkw; 12-10-2009 at 04:30 AM.