dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Animator/Illustrator Looking For Work!

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    8

    Smile Animator/Illustrator Looking For Work!

    Greetings,

    I am an animator/illustrator with over 5 years experience. I can create anything flash. You can see some of my work on my portfolio on my website. I have done everything from regular logo's to full animations like family guy. I also do flash games. If you need my services please contact me at theanimatortv@yahoo.com I check my email at least once an hour.


    let me bring your vision into reality

    WWW.THEANIMATORSTUDIOS.COM
    Last edited by manofaction; 01-23-2010 at 03:09 PM.

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    8

    Smile

    I am trying to delete this post right here!
    Last edited by manofaction; 01-23-2010 at 03:12 PM.

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Santa Barbara, California, USA
    Posts
    61
    Did your post get hijacked or what? All the links are advertising.

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Creative Action View Post
    Did your post get hijacked or what? All the links are advertising.


    They are advertising?

  5. #5
    N' then I might just
    Jump back on
    An' ride
    Like a cowboy
    Into the dawn
    ........To Montana.
    david petley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2000
    Location
    not in Montana
    Posts
    10,192
    Hi manofaction,
    the link ads are a sorry neccessity to pay the rent.

    It has come to our attention that you appear to have 2 user names -

    theanimators & manofaction.

    If they are both yours, please let us know which one you want to keep, and we will get rid of the other because we do not allow multiple registrations.

    davidp
    No longer a Flashkit mod, not even by stealth

    Insanity is just a point of view. After all, the world looks pretty normal through your own underpants.

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by david petley View Post
    Hi manofaction,
    the link ads are a sorry neccessity to pay the rent.

    It has come to our attention that you appear to have 2 user names -

    theanimators & manofaction.

    If they are both yours, please let us know which one you want to keep, and we will get rid of the other because we do not allow multiple registrations.

    davidp
    I will just keep this one then.

  7. #7
    N' then I might just
    Jump back on
    An' ride
    Like a cowboy
    Into the dawn
    ........To Montana.
    david petley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2000
    Location
    not in Montana
    Posts
    10,192
    k, thanks. Admin are monitoring this post, so they will probably merge any posts from the other name to this one, and then remove theanimators.

    davidp
    No longer a Flashkit mod, not even by stealth

    Insanity is just a point of view. After all, the world looks pretty normal through your own underpants.

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by david petley View Post
    k, thanks. Admin are monitoring this post, so they will probably merge any posts from the other name to this one, and then remove theanimators.

    davidp
    Ok, thank you

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  




Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width

HTML5 Development Center