If you take a look at the game I'm making -
http://temp-name.com/flash/main.html
you'll notice that when 1) the damage display comes up and 2) the trees in the background vs the background ground has a annoying pixel snap bug.

In the case of the background it's the fact that one sprite rounds to a different integer than the other, and so the difference between the two changes, meaning that the position of the child sprite on the parent sprite changes, giving the child a "floating feel. Last I checked trees do not float. I suppose I could fix this simply by specifying all background positions in integer values?

The second one is a bit more of a problem, the damage splats increase in size, and so the relative offset is gonna be a Number value, causing the annoying movement you see. Following the method above I guess I could only scale the image when I know the result is going to be a pixel value that won't cause the offset.

Anyway, those are two random 2AM solutions, but I was hoping someone had a better, more general solution of the problem of pixel snapping. It's a pretty big issue in flash it seems.

P.S.
I'm currently using PixelSnapping.NEVER, but I really don't see the difference when it's turned on and off... mebbe I'm just stupid, but :/