I don't know how many of the original crew is still around but we started the FlashKit boards just about 10 years ago. Right now we were testing them out and they opened not to many days latter. It blows my mind that there are 638,207 members and there have been 646,284 members register, that member id number belonging to the SamB, the newest board member. My id number is 97 there were a few wasted numbers in the beginning

You should know your part of a very special family, one with a great history. These boards grew out of the "Flame Wars" at FlashZone. On those boards people had no respect for one another. We were a place that was "Flame Free" and rated "G" that anyone and everyone could come and learn at. As the original unpaid "Community Manager" I answered just about every question there was on the board in the beginning, I had over 10,000 posts in the first 6 months of the board, have no idea why I only have 3k now must have done some serious pruning of posts, and its been 10 years

It was an exciting time, March of 2000 was the very first Flash Forward where most of us met for the first time. I can remember all the chatter back and forth about meeting up and things to do in SF. 2900 people in a building that should have only had like 1800 in it. That is when I met Mark Fennell and Steve Williams face to face. Mark if you don't know it is "FlashKit" an artist and Steve well he was the business man.

Anyway, its through FlashKit that I got to meet and play together with some great folks like FlashGuru who was 16 at the time, mg33, subway, Jezz and Nicole, the FK"B's" GMF, 8minus8, MarkP, gerbick the epic of "Dan" the Cow. the list would go on and on.

So without talking this to death, Here's to the FlahsKit community, may it FLourish for another 10 years. If any of the old gang is around please chime in. It would be great to get reconnected. Regards, Bill