A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Chelsea & Amanda

Chelsea & Amanda

This is from a shoot I posted a few teasers from. I have finally got around to editing some of my backlog(still a whole sheet of image #'s to go...) but here are a few more to share showing that I'm not being a total bum as a moderator

Amanda 1

Chelsea 1

Amanda 2

Chelsea 2
    "Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."- T. McKenna

Nice - I really like #1 and #2 - I love the chiaroscuro style lighting - I'm really wanting to do something like that.

Reminds me of Desiree Dolron's stuff like this: http://www.desireedolron.com/images/...eriors-VII.jpg

which I think is just mid blowing.

What lighting did you use on the last 2?

I actually have a pull back of the lighting setup for #3&4. I'll post that when I get a chance. It was a beauty dish above and a medium softbox below.

The first window one was a beauty dish boomed high coming through the window(obvious) and the other is just a beauty dish boomed high and to her right(obvious)
    Last edited by WannaBe_80z; 03-09-2010 at 11:04 AM.
    "Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."- T. McKenna

Nikonist
    Fantastic light and mood in 1+2 which I would call pro-shots...2 is my fave here!
    3 is off a bit cause her hair-style and some spotty areas at her neck do not really attract me...
    4 is a nice clean frontal portrait
    !!Click on your own risk!!

Experience is a wonderful thing, it enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again!

www.ajs-design.de

Thanks a lot.

didn't even notice her neck....interesting.

The first one is very nice, I like this kind of moody lighting. The pose and window is also contributing.

-Pelle Piano
    // Image Gallery
    www.studiobild.com
    // Photo Blog
    http://talesofthepixel.blogspot.com

Thank you very much!

Hopefully some more edited by the end of the week. Been sick