dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Compiles to complete malfunction - 4.9.6.8

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Senior Member SirN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    142

    Compiles to complete malfunction - 4.9.6.8

    I had my movie working good and then I change some in the code (instead of multiplying with 2.13 , changed into 0.134). I think the multiplying should work with the new number, but No!

    3DFA starts to compile with errors that are out of this world, things which have worked soo long thrue several save and exports, now malfunctions!
    http://www.sdax.se Chess, Trotting and Blog

  2. #2
    Senior Member SirN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    142
    The moviescript compiles ok, and the movie works great internally but when exported it malfunctions. Everytime I export it exports to different filesizes w/o me changing anything.

    I use 10 x 2 in my script and when I exported the movie it worked great, then I tweak that into 10 x 3 and save to a new file and export and all of a sudden the result of 10 x 3 is 0.689999999363526474747 or something like that...
    http://www.sdax.se Chess, Trotting and Blog

  3. #3
    Senior Member SirN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    142
    Doesn't the unregisterred 3DFA only allow exports below 50kB? I've reached a moment when my export size is above 50kB but I am an payiong customer and I have enterred the details and the program sais it is allright... It can be an problem-bug...
    http://www.sdax.se Chess, Trotting and Blog

  4. #4
    Senior Member SirN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    142
    And elements (text) that should show at the start of th movie dos not anymore!

    Complete screwup.

    I've made many work-in-progress saves and I have backed all the way to an working version (as if I had added som bade script code and made the error occour) I back from v35 to v33 and that was working until I loaded it and recompiled it, now the working v 33 does not work either, 3DFA has gone into selfdestruct mode and makes everything malfunctioning when I try to compile/export...

    Heelp!
    http://www.sdax.se Chess, Trotting and Blog

  5. #5
    Senior Member SirN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    142
    My functionscript is 5159 rows big, and if I input 6 more rows then the 3DFA compiles with errors!
    http://www.sdax.se Chess, Trotting and Blog

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  




Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width

HTML5 Development Center