A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: want to load text and pictures from library

Cow Icon want to load text and pictures from library

I am working on making a flash site for some lingerie that I made. I have some experience but not much. Instead of placing each image into the video, I would like all of the images and corresponding text description to appear upon loading the page. Do I use XML for this or can I just create a complex array of where the image is located and its corresponding description and then program a function to load it? Someone point me in the right direction. Any help is appreciated!

eleven views and no answers!? Could I get any direction?

I still need help on this. A suggested website to learn what I need to learn or just exactly what I need to research would be good.

On another board the guy says I was confusing ha. I mean I am selling lingerie on this website. Instead of making a frame for every page of lingerie and inserting that large image file and the text file I was trying to figure out if I could put the source of the image file in an xml document and the text somehow and for it to upload when the user clicks the thumbnail of the lingerie product. Still need help if anyone could