A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Spot the ball

RESOLVED: Spot the ball

Hi All

I want a little application that will accept an image into the movie of a football picture, that would be of a certain size. The movie must accept a Name, and company Name into two text fields. Then the user can click to put a cross anywhere on the image to place where they think the ball may be. They can keep repositioning the cross until they are happy.

Then the user will need to hit submit to send the guess.

This will screenshot the image complete with the cross and email it to a specified email address. The Image must be easily changed as I want to change it every day while the world cup is on.

Happy to pay for this, but it cant be the earth because it is literally an internal competition.

John
    Last edited by pickers2win; 05-17-2010 at 12:24 PM. Reason: Missed the prefix off!

Also I forgot to mention. All design visuals will be provided so literally all that will be required is the coding.

Hello pickers2win I would like to help you with this project Please check PM

Regards!

Hi Pickers. I can easily do this job for you, and I have a few suggestions to improve on your original idea which will make the process much easier for you to moderate!

If you email me at b18269 (at) hotmail.com I can get back to you within the hour.

Hi All, Genesis messaged me and has now completed this job...pleasure to work with him...A+ service!!!