dcsimg
A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: [Help] CrossOut

An FKer

[Help] CrossOut

Hi guys,

So while I'm waiting around on my main Tactics game project, I've decided to create the most simpliest (is that a word?) puzzle game. It's called CrossOut, and I'll link you to it in a second.

First, the reason I'm posting here is because I need people to make me some level maps. I aim to have about 30, currently sitting with 7 from a few different people.

... Plus I'm a little lazy and uncreative.

So please check out the game, don't mind the interface, I'm still working on it as well as putting in a highscore system. There's a few concept maps as well, and a link to the map editor.

If you create a map, please post the level code here, or PM me.

Thanks a lot!

CrossOut

I like the concept. As a colorblind person I find certain levels very hard to play. Fruit tree for instance. Consider making a colorblind mode that will add a letter/number/symbol to each orb of a given color.

An FKer
    I never considered that ... shows how ignorant I am in terms of usability. Thanks for the input Alluvian, I'll add a colourblind mode that'll add numbers to the different coloured orbs.

Also, is colourblind mode the 'politically correct' way of defining it?

Politically correct? Heh, I guess so. I have seen it called that many times, I think color is the american english and colour is the the british english, heh, english english?

Not sure which is used most internationally.

And you can either make it a mode or you can just add some sort of pattern that is unique to each color. Really up to you.