Hi, they asked me for a badget to script a web site that´s going to be full 3d (i guess Maya or 3d Max). Environment and characters are kind of videogame look alike and the user would be moving around stands and checking stuffs to buy. Sort of a 2nd life thing but inside a shopping center and with a narrow range of options (you cannot do anything you want, you select what you do from a menu of possible actions). Some things to consider:

• it´s still not decided if the user walks inside the 3d environment using the arrows or just select a target and the character is moved there.
  • user can buy things on the stands, connect to a live cam and make phone calls (so i guess there should be a connection to some php coding and skype or something alike).

Well, actually i never did anything alike, they asked me to use actionscript but i´m not sure it´s the right way. Also if it´s so, i don´t know wich format o how the files should be imported to flash.
Thanks in advance, i appreciate any comment on the subject.

PS: i don´t know if this is proper to ask here, but since i don´t know how long it might take and design and animation are made by someone else i don´t know how much to charge, so it would be nice an advice here too..