A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: [RESOLVED] Small flash job and slightly bigger flash/actionscript job

[RESOLVED] Small flash job and slightly bigger flash/actionscript job

Hi

I'm looking for someone to do some mods to an fla that I have. I'm after 2 jobs doing, the first one I don't think should be too difficult but the second job will be a lot larger.

I've not got a lot to invest into this so probably a hobbyist would be better suited or a developer who just wants to make a bit of extra cash rather than a pro who's charging megabucks an hour.

If you're interested then please PM me your email addy and I'll send you the details and a 'mockup' picture to give you an idea of what I'm after. You can then decide whether its something your able to do and (more importantly) want to have a go at.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Could you provide a few more details so I know what to expect? This looks Like something I could do. I fit the Hobbyist description.
    In the process of designing a quirky little game engine called gulp. Check out it's progress below: @ my blog.

---

Check out my blog at XenElement.com

Hi XenElement

Thanks for getting back to me... a PM has been sent but, as I've described in the PM, I really need to email you as I've made a "mockup" jpg of what I'd like and it is really hard to describe (but I've tried) ;-)

I'd also be interested in this. I'm a hobbyist/indie flash developer. My rates are very reasonable, and I can send examples of my previous work on request.

Hi Stelimar
    I've got someone just looking into the job at the moment for me. If he doesn't feel that it is a job for him then there is one more person and then you. I think its fair that I do it on a 'first come, first served' basis and give everyone who's shown interest a chance to have a look at the job. I hope you understand.

I'll get back in touch with you (and post back here) if things don't work out.

Many thanks for your interest

John ;-)

Thanks for all the interest. I've currently got someone working on it who's doing a fantastic job so far... If, however, we run into problems in the more complicated stuff or he decides that he doesn't want to carry on with it then I will get in touch.

Many thanks for all the interest....

I'll post back one or the other as the job progresses.

;-)