A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Html5

Html5

Hi

I am actually developing a website oarlus.eu and it was aviable for mac before they moved to html5 standarts ....

Can someone explain me in poor words how can i manage to convert this one from Flash AS3 to HTML5 ?

Thank you so much ..

A

Recreating an entire page in HTML isn't something that can be answered simply. That page is going to be VERY difficult to recreate in a way that works in all browsers.

What I'd suggest you do is look into javascript frameworks like JQuery. They have plugins for things like dragging and rotating.

Thanks doyle, even that i didnt understand much.
    Actually im not the guy who is scripting this ... im just the one who concepted and developed ....
    I saw on youtube a preview of dragging and rotating of JQ but .. nothing that compares the effects of the actual one ...
    Is there any way to make the same graphics appart changing mind to steve jobs to make flash running on ipad .. or not ?

A

*i dont know if you understand me ... :P

Is there a way to get EXACTLY the same graphics as the Flash version? Probably, but there will likely be browser issues to work through.

Why can't you just leave it in Flash? Are they requiring you to make it work on iPad/iPhone?

Cool

Can you just show me some videos of most likely works of it ... ? Please ?!?
    The answer .. is ... that i made it for touch, and the future isnt any touch notebook ( windows ) but apple made ... so ... i was thinking of it ..
    Now what you see the actual website is a work in progress, not yet finished im searching for a AS master actually to finish an other better version ...
    Im just looking to understand how is made to apply my graphics and way of thinking to the new one ... cos everything i made i asked before if there was possible as unfortunately im a dummy in AS and fortunatelly i have very elevated phantasy :P

And none is requiring nothing cos its my website a king of touch phisical project i made to seems real ( made through digital ) is a kind of architecture portfolio, to be developed as a architecture office website in a better riched version ...

thats all ... im just googling to see smth i can understand but as i see this is only scripts...

so thanks again for your reply ...

A