A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Aligning popupmenu... (fireworks)

Hi i have a big problem (i cant get done with my homepage) i have made my self a popupmenu in fireworks, and that popupmenu is to the top left in my topp frame on my homepage (www.theblixxx.com) butt i also want lots off more popupmenus in that topp frame, (popupmenus all the way from the left to the right in the top frame) so i have been searching all off the internet (it feels so) trying to find a tutorial/answer to this, butt with no luck... can u PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help me with this so i can get done with this popupmenus and go forward with the rest off my homepage??? PLEASE i realy need your help!!!
    Kristoffer Langholm... Norway

Popup menus...

Alright there my friend!

I kinda understand what you mean...but why don't you use Flash to design your popup menus etc

I usually only use Fireworks for slicing and bringing an images file size down.

Goto tutorials and search for 'popup menus', these are great fun to produce in Flash and have far more capabilities. You can also get the quality of your graphics that you have used on the pop-up in your page within a Flash popup.

goodluck!