A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Find a Remove unused imports

Find a Remove unused imports

I've been working on a project for some time now in flash develop and it's come time to clean it up.

While I was working on it I re sorted code into different classes without removing the imports in the existing classes. Now I know I probably have a ton of unused imports in classes I was wondering if their was an easy way to find these and remove them.

At the moment the only way I can think is comment them out one by one until the app chucks a spaz?

Any thoughts?
    "I layed down in my bed last night looked up at the stars, and thought to myself... Where the F*#K is my roof"

I'm pretty sure the compiler doesn't include them if they aren't needed anywhere in the code. This doesn't help you in cleaning up, I suppose, but if that was all you needed, then there's your answer.
    Haikus are easy
    But sometimes they don't make sense
    Refrigerator

Cool. The main reason was to make sure the classes weren't being included in the swf. The second reason was clean up

Thanks
    "I layed down in my bed last night looked up at the stars, and thought to myself... Where the F*#K is my roof"