A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: [RESOLVED] Flash animation project

resolved [RESOLVED] Flash animation project

We are looking for someone that can produce a 3-5 minute flash animation that will be a key feature on a website.

We would pay on a project basis, and may have more project work in the future if this works out.

Please PM me with your portfolio of work you have done before and and I will send you an example of what we are looking for.

If this goes ahead then we would be looking at starting within next two weeks if not sooner.

anyone else hear that? flashpipe1's Avatar
    Andy, doesn't look like you have PMs enabled, but you can send an email to flashpipe(at)gmail(dot)com and I can send you a bunch of samples.
    Thanks!
    Love like you've never been hurt, live like there's no tomorrow and dance like nobody's watching.

PM is enabled according to the User CP. No worries I'll fire something over to you shortly. Thx

Hey mate, I have done mainy of these recently and ventured into after effects intos too. If the job is not already done give me a shout at b18269 (at) hotmail (dot) com

Hello!
    I´m a flash animator. You can see examples of my work at my site www.vaninka.com.
    You can contact at vaninka (at) gmail (dot) com.
    My reel is not updating, if you want to see more actual animations, ask me for it.