A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Paid Animator Needed - Learn to Fly

Paid Animator Needed - Learn to Fly

Hello everyone!

I am working on the sequel to Learn to Fly, and thought it would take far less time. The game itself is nearly complete and should go up for sponsorship very soon, however I completely overlooked the intro/outro and other small cutscenes in the game.

Some people are getting impatient, I am beginning to think that this is taking way too long, and most importantly, animating takes me an eternity XD

So I am looking for an animator who could do the cutscenes for me, they both follow a very similar pattern to the first game ones, so they are about the same length too. There might also be 1-2 additional, shorter endings.

Of course, this will be paid work. Price will be fixed amount payed upon completion. As of now, it seems it would be roughly 1-2 minutes of animation, with a style respecting the game genre. I am making sketches of the animation and more detailed information will come very soon.

I'd like to know who'd like to do it, see what you've done and how much you'd ask for it.

Thank you very much!
    Light Bringer 777

Hello Light Bringer 777!

I´m new here. I have found (I don´t know the way XDD) this forum right now.
    I´m animator and cartoonist. If you want, you can see examples of my work on my site (it´s in my profile, I´m not sure if I can leave links here).

Hope to heard from you soon.

Soraya : )

Hey!

I have 4 people interested in the job but very little have portfolios, and I couldn't find your website in your profile. You can PM me your email address and I'll send you a part of the intro sketch, I'm asking people to redo it or just one frame at least to see their style.

If you don't want to, at least send me your website address since I couldn't find it. You can also tell me how much you'd ask for the job (approx. for now)

Thanks!
    Light Bringer 777

Hello!
    I can´t use PM, I don´t know why, but this is my website adress:
    http://www.vaninka.com
    I´m sorry but I can´t find the way to contact with you, maybe it´s because I´m a newie and I don´t have permits!
    I prefer speak about prices not in public, when we could contact, let´s speak!

2D Flash Animator / Designer

Hi

My name is Randy. me and my team would like to work on your project. i have a 8 full fledge 2d flash artist and designers working with me from project to project.

Please Email me at Graphic_Framing at yahoo dot com

PORTFOLIO:

http://sushisurgeon27.multiply.com/v...TFOLIO_new.wmv
    http://sushisurgeon27.multiply.com/video/item/1

Hello Light Bringer 777,
    Do you have an email? I'm interested in this job as well, but i would prefer to send quotes, contact details and portfolio links or samples to an email address rather than posting them here. I'm new to this forum, but with an experience of 10 years in flash.

Thank you
    Cristian Sano

Greetings,

I am an animator/illustrator with over 6 years of experience. I am also the creator and animator for the animated comedy series Daddy's House. You can check me out on my website http://eyeofthetigerfilms.com

I know what you need, let me take you there=0)
    ~Tiger=)
    Last edited by eyeofthetiger; 08-19-2010 at 12:52 PM. Reason: spelling