A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: [Resolved] [Resolved] [Resolved] [Resolved] [Resolved] [Resolved] [Resolved] [Resolved] [Resolved] [

FK founder & general loiterer Flashkit's Avatar
    Jezza will be sorely missed, most by me!

Jezza has been my right hand man, and I consider one of the most valuable members of the team, it has been a real pleasure working with him, and watching him grow as a team leader and a gun project coordinator as well.

Armed with these new skill sets he is going to take Sydney by Storm, and when I get home to Sydney as well, we can really fire it up!

It has been a fantastic year, and with jezza's help we have taken Flash Kit into the big time, with automatic content publishing, and a wealth of great user features, I hope that you will be able to do the same for your next gig!

However knowing Jezza like I do, even though he is contracted out to another company... he will haunt these boards... there will be no escape for us mere mortals.

Jez, good luck in Sydney, you WILL love it, I will miss you, the people miss you, we hope you miss us a little too.

Take care mate.

mad russian
    heh.
    Jezza why you dont tell truth to people?

and the truth is:

I'm going to russia, and Jezza going with me...
    hehe... We need peoples for hard work in Syberia.
    And Jezza accepted for this works. I'm not sure we have
    internet access in uranium mines, so Jezza, this is you last chance say something to you friends.

Muahahahaha.... "Mad Russian"

/we will miss you ;(

FKB Legend

sob sob

We/I will miss you. We don't even have to poke fun at you in a virtual senese when you are in the Hobart office. Who can we pick on now.

Seriously though have a great time in Sydney, sow some wild oats, and watch out for your flatmates!

say it ain't so?
    sorry to hear you are moving on, but i'm sure it's for the best.
    i wish you the best of luck in your new venture.
    don't forget to visit.

Ian424
    Bye Jezza!

But who will be the next dictator?

Originally posted by Ian424
    Bye Jezza!

But who will be the next dictator?

and who will you start sucking up to now??????lol

Awww Jezza.. here is a touching tribute

Unemployed
    Originally posted by Markp.com
    Awww Jezza.. here is a touching tribute
    Thanks mate, I'm fighting back the tears here!

FK Teletubbie Crew !
    ah sorry to see ya go jez i know marks gonna have a hell of a time forgetten about your intament moments together hehe.
    jon

Unemployed
    Originally posted by Flashkit
    Jezza will be sorely missed, most by me!

Jezza has been my right hand man, and I consider one of the most valuable members of the team, it has been a real pleasure working with him, and watching him grow as a team leader and a gun project coordinator as well.

Armed with these new skill sets he is going to take Sydney by Storm, and when I get home to Sydney as well, we can really fire it up!

It has been a fantastic year, and with jezza's help we have taken Flash Kit into the big time, with automatic content publishing, and a wealth of great user features, I hope that you will be able to do the same for your next gig!

However knowing Jezza like I do, even though he is contracted out to another company... he will haunt these boards... there will be no escape for us mere mortals.

Jez, good luck in Sydney, you WILL love it, I will miss you, the people miss you, we hope you miss us a little too.

Take care mate.
    Thanks mate, look forward to seeing you up in Sydney!!!

originally posted by Flashkit_Mark Fennell
    what? what is going on here? Mark Fennel you meant visit Sydney...right?

originally posted by Flashkit_Mark Fennell
    contracted out to another company?
    i new it from the start...Jezza's an assasin!.
    now he is going to wreak havok at another company?
    on thier posting boards? do they know of his past?
    sniping unknown targets with the greatest of skill, i think he just let MarkP live for the sake of the game.

man the days are getting strange around FK, i dont even want to know what next.

this better all be a joke...it is...isnt it?

well if this must be, then godspeed to ya!
    look forward to seeing you on the boards...

PLUR

Not a Flash Kit Moderator
    The FlashDoctor

Jezza You are the man, I know I will miss you terribly What company did you get transferred to? Cheers,Steve

Stick In The Mud
    Sorry to hear that you're leaving FK... i'm sure you'll be missed by everyone on the boards

and good luck in whatever you're doing next....

*sniff* *sniff* sadness has set in... *sniff* *sniff* ill miss you jezza, ill miss you....

good luck
    jezz

Eat Rice!
    Good Luck Jezza man. We will all dearly miss ya. We still want that JezzaCam though!!!

What company are ya going to now jezza?? Will ya still have your jezza@flashkit.com email addy or will i need ta add a different one ta my books now??

Ne way, good luck and we will dearly miss the greatness that has been "jezza".

Again, good luck and go get those sydney girls...or whatever it is that you are "interested" in.

One last time... FEEDBAG!!!!!

Goodbye Jezza the Dictator of Earth. I once said that everything must come to an end and that you would not always be the Dictator. Who knew I would be so right?!

We will miss you here at Flashkit.

Oh and if you guys nees someone to suck up to! You can suck to me at any time!!:} :}

Taper Boy for the Prophets of the Funk
    best of luck jezza-
    sydney won't know what hit 'em, i'm sure....
    seems you've garnered a lot of respect from those around you here at FK (or they're really happy to see you go and want everyone to join in on the fun

there won't be much fire in these boards as soon as the successor of jezza sets in..and may that successor be as fine as the jezza who is leaving our community, leaving it to vulnerable fire and never-ending sorrow which will be hopefully over after his initial departure will execute...i hope i see jezza again soon on these boards which brought jeremy carne much and much respect, hate, admiration and friendship. may his departure be a symbol of rather success of FlashKit team members than a sorrowful departure of the most admired in the FKBs. i hope his departure brings him nothing more than peace, happiness, and luck...

in other words:
    bye jezza, i'll miss you and i wish you all the best.

and as my acronym in the footer states, PLURAL...nothing more