A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Technology cleaning.

Spartan Mop Warrior Loyal Rogue's Avatar
    Frets, you are confusing hand sanitizer (which is just an alcohol swab) with antimicrobial soaps containing triclosan.
    Yes, triclosan has been shown to contribute to antibiotic resistant strains of bacteria in lab studies, but alcohol-based hand sanitizers have not.

Also, I didn't mean that I used hand santizer right after washing while I'm still at the sink.
    I use it when I get back to the table right before I eat... after I've washed my hands, and after I've touched the fecal bacteria-laden door handles on the way out.

If all restaurant bathroom doors opened outward then I probably wouldn't feel the need to use the sanitizer in that situation.
    ::
    "Just go make web and stfu already." - jAQUAN

"Twitter is a public display of verbal diarrhea that comes out in small squirts." - Gerbick

I wash my hands religiously... but still not a fan of those hand sterilizers.

[ Hello ] | [ gerbick ] | [ Ω ]

LR I grab a paper towel to handle the door. Throw the towel in the waste basket as I exit.

I rather kick the door handle with a resounding KIII-YAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! sound. Makes my day that much better.

Quote Originally Posted by Frets View Post
    LR I grab a paper towel to handle the door. Throw the towel in the waste basket as I exit.
    and was the towel dispenser 'no touch'? What about when it's a blowdryer? Or even worse those cloth towel dispensers that look like a normal dispenser, but is just a continuous towel that as you pull down the dirty area gets rolled back into the dispenser?

I know who's a germaphobe now!

Mom said "make me a Mod" el-Ignoramus's Avatar
    dude, yesterday went out to watch Inception wih some friends and we decided to hit the Food court before, a guy and his girlfriend, between the two of them finished a small bottle of Dettol gel between ordering their food and eating it, and the Bathroom was two meters away from where we sat, I wanted to scream at them, what's your immunity for idiots?, you're ordering a burger and fries, both have enough scalding heat you had to blow at them for ten minutes and you spent the day together how dirty can your hands get??

Quote Originally Posted by lefteyewilly View Post
    ...a continuous towel that as you pull down the dirty area gets rolled back into the dispenser?
    That's what I use to handle and open the front door...
    "Why does it hurt when I pee?" -- F. Zappa |

El Ig,
    Dude they were ingesting it. Nothing like a diet of toxic chemicals
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dettol

Quote Originally Posted by MikeInkJunior View Post
    Ok, so I am a taxi call taker and I work the graveyard shifts. I had this women on the line requesting a taxi. Then I hear her flushing the toilet.

Now it made me think. I wonder, did she actually consider cleaning her cell phone? Because she had to press the disconnect button after she flushed the toilet.

Sure, its a weird thing to think about. But we have to consider the little things for germs. Most of us wash our hands after we use the washroom. If we are in the bathroom with a cell phone, or a laptop, or ipad, this has to be considered too.

How often do you clean the technology you use? I always clean my keyboard at work before I use it. I see people at the hospital every day using a cell phone and wiping hands, but not the phones they use.( I go every day for IV treatments).

On the bus I see people using cell phones, and they are sure to wash hands after they ride the bus. I even see them cough into their arms.

Just something
    thread is pretty old but it has lots of good information. I have read many articles in which it has revealed our keyboards and cell phones are more dangerous than toilet seats. Is it so..

Quote Originally Posted by fadridrocky View Post
    thread is pretty old move out cleaning brisbane but it has lots of good information. I have read many articles in which it has revealed our keyboards and cell phones are more dangerous than end of lease cleaning brisbane toilet seats. Is it so..
    Still waiting for good replies.

What's to respond to? There's germs on our cell phones and keyboards that are much nastier than your typical bathroom. So you were correct there.

As far as hand sanitizer goes, just wash your hands with soap. Your immune system is as weak as it doesn't need to be anyway due to antibiotics, hand sanitizers and other stuff that fights the germs whereas it should be your immune system.

Cats might have the solution: lick yourself as often as you can.
    my blog: blog.innocuo
    Sponsored by your mom.

Quote Originally Posted by argonauta View Post
    Cats might have the solution: lick yourself as often as you can.
    I would agree with this solution but only in combination with the vodka bathtub.

Perhaps some orange juice as an optional beverage to the side.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Some basic premises - often fashioned by leaders and supported by the led - exercise the collective conscience of the led in so far as they stimulate a willed development.

I dare you to get any spammier.