A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: my newest creation

my newest creation

just came to me. idk.

comments/crits.
    "Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."- T. McKenna

I like it - I'm assuming you shopped the background in? If so - good job, if not - nice wallpaper!

What lighting did you use?

Nikonist
    yup...love it!

...any reason to place the reflexions in her eyes in the upper right and left corner ?
    !!Click on your own risk!!

Experience is a wonderful thing, it enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again!

www.ajs-design.de

Damn you caught it! I just took a close up of her eyes and used the same eye and flipped it. Once I posted it I realized the catch-lights contradicted each other- good catch!

The background is indeed shopped in. Thanks!

The lighting was an AB800 camera left boomed above into a beauty dish on the lowest power setting & a 430EX on 1/4 power shooting into the wall camera right. You can see the lighting in the glasses. I totally spaced out on taking a step back and doing a setup shot. I'll try to remember next time!
    "Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."- T. McKenna

Like it! Even without the eyes in the palms I think it makes a great picture!

is this in anyway inspired by Pan's Labyrinth? ( http://titirangistoryteller.files.wo...th-1.jpg?w=468 )

Either way, very cool!
    my blog: blog.innocuo
    Sponsored by your mom.

Yeah once I drew out the idea on paper it reminded me of that movie. Someone also said Krum from AHH! REAL MONSTERS

Quote Originally Posted by WannaBe_80z View Post
    Yeah once I drew out the idea on paper it reminded me of that movie. Someone also said Krum from AHH! REAL MONSTERS
    Ha, Krum! so oldschool
    my blog: blog.innocuo
    Sponsored by your mom.