A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: How amazing 3d and special effects are created in flash?

How amazing 3d and special effects are created in flash?

there are many flash with obviously too complicated video effects thsat impossible to create in Flash itself even with most advanced actionscript.
    I purchased couple of samples and it turns out its just sequence of images from the video i guess.

So my question what video programs are used to create this and what effects packs are availible for flash or that video programs i rather buy stack than pay per each.

There are a lot of programs you could use. Some of the most popular (and expensive) are probably Autodesk Maya, Adobe 3D Studios Max and Zbrush for the animations, Finalcut Pro, Adobe Premier Pro and Adobe After Effects for the video editing and special effects.

These programs will run you a pretty penny and require a decent skill set to use them. Or you could always commission a video from someone who has the skills/resources, then make it interactive with Flash.

Hope that helped.

http://www.blender.org/ This is a free 3d animating software that you can try. Good luck with learning to do 3d stuff.

I just read yesterday that Flash will have 3D rendering sometime next year.

http://labs.adobe.com/technologies/flash/molehill/

Master AS3 now so you're ahead of the curve.

Thats cool 3d api in flash and there are already 3rd party api for delivering 3d in flash, but not what i looking for now, creating object in 3d even 3ds max will take some time, i need smth faster like 2d site with 3d transition effects between pages and different events. So i actually looking into importing set of graphics to flash rather than creating 3d in flash.

Since there are probably many special effects packs for video editing programs like adobe premier for example that should make this even easier to just buy full pack rather than buying individual effects, and then import them into flash as needed.

Someone know any top packs of special effects for video that are for sale?