A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Coalition launches Libya attacks

No country should be bombed with an A-bomb, even one hates that country, and it should not even be thought. You better look at Japan where two A-bombs have been unloaded. look at Tschernobyl or now at Fukushima and that is not an A-bomb just a "bit" of radioisotope and look what kind of harm that caused. I am German and my wife is Japanese, so we are the former evil axis. Well, fortunately Germany was not eliminated with an A-bomb even Hitler killed so many people. That does not solve any problems.

Regarding Gaddafi, he is mentally sick and that distinguishes him also from the other leaders. So he will do anything to keep the power and if it means to eradicate half of Lybia. The US is also not going alone and in favor of the US I have to say that this time they are not behaving like the World police. This situation is extremely delicate. The best would have been if Gaddafi would have stayed isolated all the time until now after admitting to be responsible for bringing down a US airplane over Scotland.
    - The right of the People to create Flash movies shall not be infringed. -

No country should be bombed with an A-bomb
    I agree. But it's very likely to happen sooner or later, it's just obvious. A lot of people will agree with me, a lot not, but i think Israel is the biggest problem of the world right now. The governments of most countries are jewish, and it's no secret. And, mildly speaking, it's not right, when some country lives completely on others accounts.
    I think each nation should be controlled by its national government. Russians should control Russia, French France, Germans Germany and so on.
    But now, It's almost the same situation which was right before WW2, and it feels like the history tends to repeat itself.
    Last edited by caseyryan; 03-31-2011 at 01:46 PM.

I think you left a thought unfinished there. Surely you don't think Jewish based leadership is bomb-worthy do you? What is it about Jewish governments that are so bad? Could you name a few just so we're on the same page?
    Let's say you're right and Israel shouldn't exist and are living off of donations, wouldn't it be much easier to cut off their funding than to make a big hole in the ground?

Quote Originally Posted by caseyryan View Post
    The governments of most countries are jewish
    Care to back that up?

caseyryan.

I had intended to respond to your points directed at me. But, now I see that you're anti-semitic.

You don't need debate. You need help. I don't mean that in a negative way.
    "We don't estimate speeches." - CBO Director Doug Elmendorf

N' then I might just
    Jump back on
    An' ride
    Like a cowboy
    Into the dawn
    ........To Montana.
    In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into a desired emotional response[1] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion
    No longer a Flashkit mod, not even by stealth

Insanity is just a point of view. After all, the world looks pretty normal through your own underpants.

Quote Originally Posted by jAQUAN View Post
    I think you left a thought unfinished there. Surely you don't think Jewish based leadership is bomb-worthy do you?
    Yes I do. If this is what you wanted to know. Because there's no other way to get rid of it.

What is it about Jewish governments that are so bad? Could you name a few just so we're on the same page?
    A lot of things. If you don't see it yourself, there's no reason to explain it to you.

Let's say you're right and Israel shouldn't exist and are living off of donations, wouldn't it be much easier to cut off their funding than to make a big hole in the ground?
    Would you cut your own fundings? Do you think they'd do? It sounds like a nonsense to me.
    But if it was possible, yes, it would be better. I don't hate jews, I hate their leadership.

caseyryan.

I had intended to respond to your points directed at me. But, now I see that you're anti-semitic.

You don't need debate. You need help. I don't mean that in a negative way.
    FlashLackey, I don't need any help, expecially yours, believe me.
    But I got a question to you. Are you jewish yourself?
    Cuz if not, you're just a coward.
    Last edited by caseyryan; 04-01-2011 at 11:22 AM.

This thread is about Libya and Gadhafi.
    - The right of the People to create Flash movies shall not be infringed. -

Ok. Do you have anything else to say about Gadhafi?
    Looks like I'm the only one here who doesn't support neither Cadgafi nor coalition
    Last edited by caseyryan; 04-01-2011 at 11:15 AM.

first rule of being a nazi is you dont talk about being a nazi.
    interesting.
    GhooooostGIrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl
    https://signup.leagueoflegends.com?ref=4b5493e6c7342
    use the link above if you download league of legends.

Was it yourself who designed this rule?

I never said I'm a nazi, cuz I'm not.

Wait, wait, wait...

How did this conversation go in this direction!?

[ Hello ] | [ gerbick ] | [ Ω ]

It all started here

Only I have to say anything that contradicts others' opinions, I immediately turn to a bad guy here
    Even though I'm a very peaceful person, who just has his own opinion.
    Last edited by caseyryan; 04-01-2011 at 01:29 PM.

I said I'm a nazi, cuz I hate jews.
    GhooooostGIrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl
    https://signup.leagueoflegends.com?ref=4b5493e6c7342
    use the link above if you download league of legends.

That was a fully rhetorical question.

I think I have to question the sanity of a person that actually wants to see a nuke dropped onto anybody. Anyway, I think you're still arguing about something that has no place in this thread.

I mean... you went from Coalition, to Gaddafi, to Libya, to Iran, to Israel... totally non sequitur.

So let's go back to the original subject sans extra information and whims. The coalition actions are against the measures that Gaddafi put in place that either would: keep him in power, shoot down planes or shoot down people that want to protest.

I don't agree on the bomb dropping. Apparently the Libyans don't agree with Gaddafi. So that's where we're at...

[ Hello ] | [ gerbick ] | [ Ω ]

N' then I might just
    Jump back on
    An' ride
    Like a cowboy
    Into the dawn
    ........To Montana.
    I don't understand why this troll is allowed to come into a thread about the current situation in Libya, and try to steer it to talking about Israel, jews, nazis, and nukes.

caseyryan, go and start your own topic about your pet subjects. It is really lucky I am not a mod here anymore or you would already be on the moderation queue so your posts could be checked for whether they were on-topic, or attacking other users, before they were published.

I immediately turn to a bad guy here
    I don't know if you are the bad guy, but you sure are bad mannered enough to try and hijack topics.
    No longer a Flashkit mod, not even by stealth

Insanity is just a point of view. After all, the world looks pretty normal through your own underpants.

FlashLackey, I don't need any help, expecially yours, believe me.
    But I got a question to you. Are you jewish yourself?
    Cuz if not, you're just a coward.
    I don't need to be Jewish in order to recognize that anti-semitism is a sign that a person has sociopathic issues.

Your idea that anyone would be afraid to answer you is a sign of further delusion. I'll answer your points below. Since you insist.

Only I have to say anything that contradicts others' opinions, I immediately turn to a bad guy here
    Even though I'm a very peaceful person, who just has his own opinion.
    You are a "very peaceful person" that believes that Israel should be a-bombed. Ok...

You claim that most countries leadership in the world is Jewish. But, I'm the one who believes anything I hear because I accept the validity of the multiple and independent reports of political imprisonment under Ghadafi. Who told you that most leadership of countries is Jewish? Or, did you come up with that yourself?

You claim that you don't hate Jews. You just want Israel a-bombed and think that Jews control most countries in the world. Basically, you don't hate Jews. You just happen to share all of the beliefs of anti-semitic people. What an amazing coincidence!

Do you believe that the Holocaust happened?

FlashLackey, you definetely can't read. I never said I support Caddafi. He's a moron. Neither I support coalition.
    You said that you don't blame him for using his military against protesters. You support his actions.

You now seem to be saying that you support Ghadaffi's actions but for reasons that are in your head and are completely disconnected from the basis that Ghadaffi himself has given.

That's bull****. First, the minor part of them started to protest, far not everyone, the part which was paid by coalition. Second, looks like you lived in Libya and was sent to prison for 3 years
    That's just ridiculous. You believe in everything you're told. I even dread to think what you were told about USSR Evil empire, boo )
    It was enough people protesting to take over an entire city. I wouldn't call that an insignificant amount of discontent. When the military was ordered to shoot the protesters, many of them refused and switched sides. So, Ghadaffi hired foreign mercenaries to do the shooting.

If you have evidence that any of these people were paid to astro-turf a protest, please provide it. Otherwise, I'm marking it down as apparently wishful thinking.

I haven't lived in Libya. However, I do give credibility to multiple independent reports of political imprisonment in Libya. Are you claiming that that hasn't happened there?

I don't care for his explanations. There are a lot of people smarter than him, who have another explanations. I tend to believe them more, plus I have my own explanation.
    You seem to be missing the point. Ghadaffi is in charge of the actions there. Not you or some other people with different explanations. Are you saying now that Ghadaffi is giving one explanation for what he has done but secretly agrees with your explanation instead?

As to the situation in all, I don't care for any african residents, neither for Lybians, nor for anyone else, and I don't think coalition troops or nato or russia have to support anyone. Everyone has to mind his own business. But I hope Iran will drop an a-bomb on israel That's what I'd really like to see.
    So, everyone should mind their own business except when it comes to Israel. Israelis should be killed indiscriminately, man, woman and child. Yet, you're not anti-semitic. You just hate Jewish leadership. Riiiiight.

Seems like you drunk that nescafe when you were writing this post ))
    Don't tell me anything about al-qaida. I don't believe in al-qaida and other crap like that and I never will. So I don't even wanna talk about that.
    Don't complain to me about it. Complain to Ghadaffi. He is the one talking about Al-Qaeda.

But, to take a step back... You don't "believe in" Al-Qaeda? Do you mean that as in you don't believe they exist?

Do you believe that the Holocaust happened?
    I believe it happened, cuz it's a fact. But it was way too exaggerated.

I'll answer your points below. Since you insist.
    I said you're a coward not because you didn't answer my points
    Whatever.

You claim that most countries leadership in the world is Jewish. But, I'm the one who believes anything I hear because I accept the validity of the multiple and independent reports of political imprisonment under Ghadafi. Who told you that most leadership of countries is Jewish? Or, did you come up with that yourself?
    Can you recognize jewish last name? Can you distinguish them by their looks?
    E.g. Russians have absolutely different looks than jews, different last names, and I can clearly see there's a lot of jews in russian government. The same with other countries, especially the US.
    With your semitic views you maybe terribly disgusted by what I'll tell you, but read Adolf Hitler's Mein Kampf to understand the point. When I read this book, I felt like it wasn't written by Hitler, but by some contemporary writer.

Quote Originally Posted by silverx2 View Post
    I'm in a hospital, because I'm mentally sick
    Wow, what a surprise

I believe it happened, cuz it's a fact. But it was way too exaggerated.
    Exaggerated in what way?

I said you're a coward not because you didn't answer my points
    Whatever.
    So, I'm a coward because I'm not Jewish? How am I a coward?

Can you recognize jewish last name? Can you distinguish them by their looks?
    E.g. Russians have absolutely different looks than jews, different last names, and I can clearly see there's a lot of jews in russian government. The same with other countries, especially the US.
    You said that most "governments" are Jewish. Having Jewish people working at various levels of government positions does not make an entire government Jewish.

There are also lots of people of Russian, Chinese, English, African and you-name-it descent in governments all over the world. What is your point about that? When Jewish people hold government offices it's somehow different than when anyone else does?

With your semitic views you maybe terribly disgusted by what I'll tell you, but read Adolf Hitler's Mein Kampf to understand the point. When I read this book, I felt like it wasn't written by Hitler, but by some contemporary writer.
    So, basically, you think that Hitler had good ideas about Jewish people and just got a bad rap?