A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Coalition launches Libya attacks

So, basically, you think that Hitler had good ideas about Jewish people and just got a bad rap?
    Read it, and you'll see what I mean. Especially the reason why Hitler couldn't become an artist.

You said that most "governments" are Jewish. Having Jewish people working at various levels of government positions does not make an entire government Jewish.
    I agree with you at this point, but there are jews (I'm talking about russian government right now, because I know it exactly) who take up very hight positions, and a lot of things in Russia depends on them. And I wouldn't probably care about it, if they didn't write obviously anti-russian laws.
    Jews also control all big Russian banks, even national ones.

So, I'm a coward because I'm not Jewish? How am I a coward?
    No, not at all. But I won't talk about this anymore, cuz it will just turn into an endless blab.

And I also won't talk anything about jews. I already know your positions, and I know mine.

Quote Originally Posted by caseyryan View Post
    I believe it happened, cuz it's a fact. But it was way too exaggerated.
    Marking every Jew with a star on their cloth and then killing 6 Million of them in a most brutal way (starving to bones in conc camps and and then gasing them) is too exaggerated? (http://www.shamash.org/holocaust/photos/images/EG2.jpg)
    With your semitic views you maybe terribly disgusted by what I'll tell you, but read Adolf Hitler's Mein Kampf to understand the point. When I read this book, I felt like it wasn't written by Hitler, but by some contemporary writer.
    "Mein Kampf" is first of all Hitler's autobiography. What Jews were kind of known for at that time is dealing with money and diamonds. Hitler could focus hatred on a small group of people and making them responsible for everything bad. However, most of the jewish people are of course ordinary people like everybody else and it is of course rubbish that Germans had to suffer because of Jews. Later this developed to pure racism: no true German could be Jew. Every German had to prove for two generations back that there was no jewish blood in the family. The other evil group according to Hitler were communists.

When I read this book, I felt like it wasn't written by Hitler, but by some contemporary writer.
    You mean your friend Mahmoud Ahmadinejad?
    - The right of the People to create Flash movies shall not be infringed. -

No, not at all. But I won't talk about this anymore, cuz it will just turn into an endless blab.
    Ironic.

And I also won't talk anything about jews. I already know your positions, and I know mine.
    I really hope that you can take some time to reconsider the things you've said about this.
    "We don't estimate speeches." - CBO Director Doug Elmendorf

N' then I might just
    Jump back on
    An' ride
    Like a cowboy
    Into the dawn
    ........To Montana.
    Waterstreet from this morning's paper (Sun-Herald April 3 2011)
    Picking sides in the Middle East is fraught with danger. Watching British PM David Cameron punching the air about Libya, one is reminded of a rolled-up-sleeved Tony Blair raising his arms in outrage against Saddam Hussein. Beware these angry young men who don't look back in anger but only into the lens of a television camera.

Only last year Australia voted to elect the Gaddafi regime to the Human Rights Council in return for its vote for Australia to the Security Council. Today we support the coalition of willing men of Europe who want to bomb loyal Gaddafi troops, men who are doing nothing more than supporting their leader. Surely there are better ways to exert pressure?
    No longer a Flashkit mod, not even by stealth

Insanity is just a point of view. After all, the world looks pretty normal through your own underpants.

Spartan Mop Warrior Loyal Rogue's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by silverx2 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by caseyryan
    first rule of being a nazi is you dont talk about being a nazi.
    interesting.
    Was it yourself who designed this rule?

I never said I'm a nazi, cuz I'm not.
    Quote Originally Posted by silverx2 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by caseyryan
    I said I'm a nazi, cuz I hate jews.
    With your semitic views you maybe terribly disgusted by what I'll tell you, but read Adolf Hitler's Mein Kampf to understand the point. When I read this book, I felt like it wasn't written by Hitler, but by some contemporary writer.
    Wow... congratulations.
    Game, set, and match goes to silverx2.

Perhaps you should seriously consider FlashLackey's advice and get some professional help.
    ::
    "Just go make web and stfu already." - jAQUAN

"Twitter is a public display of verbal diarrhea that comes out in small squirts." - Gerbick