Hi

I am working on an all-flash site that was created by someone else. I have been updating and maintaining it; it is the first flash site I have worked with. The site was built with about 50 flash files loading/unloading to an index flash file.

My client just completed a video that he wants uploaded. The video should appear on a page I created as a splash page for a dropdown menu. The site is www.marierobinsonsalon.com and the page is the one you see when you hover over the salon link. I've keep the top text and logo (which is a button), but have removed the artwork at the bottom of the page and replaced it with the video.

I converted the video using Adobe Media Converter and loaded the flv on the hosting server. (It's working great for an html e-commerce site.) I imported the video into the flash movie, and it works great in test and when I access the swf or html files.

I copied the files (swf, html and skin swf) into the main directory I use on my hard drive prior to publishing, so all the files for the site (except the flv) are in the same folder. The specific swf and html files for the page work, but when I click on the index file to test, this page shows a filmstrip with fla on it below the text and logo. I've tried moving the flv file to the directory and changing the properties in the file, but it still doesn't work.

The screen is loaded on to the index file using
on (rollOver) {
loadMovie("salon splash.swf", "_root.empty_salon");
}

Does anyone have any ideas of how to get this to work? (It's always the last step that defeats me!)

Thanks.