A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Weekly Challenge :: Part VI :: Beverage

Weekly Challenge :: Part VI :: Beverage

What to post
    Post an image of at least 750px wide for landscape or 450px for portrait. Please include at least the files EXIF data. Also a before photo would be awesome to see for the processing you did. If you really want brownie points a shot of your setup would be great especially for lighting shots.

Week 6
    Beverage

I was going to say Beer but figured some of you may not be drinkers so I opened it up to any type of beverage you indulge in.

Today in Vermont is definitely a day where I am going to need a beer- it's hot, muggy, and I have to work on my car.

Note: All images and/or photographs posted in this thread are the private property of the individual posting. No rights are given to anyone viewing this post. Use of any image posted in this thread is illegal and punishable by law, unless express permission is given by the photographer.
    "Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."- T. McKenna

Now we're talking...

OK - This is a quicky - I'm pleased with this so I'm going to set this up properly when I get a chance (with a clean, black background). First time I've tried light painting - it's great fun! Anyway... that beer wont drink itself.. Later..

Nikonist
    This is exactly what I see after I had a few pints
    !!Click on your own risk!!

Experience is a wonderful thing, it enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again!

www.ajs-design.de

You stole my idea...sorta...

Did you see that whiskey ad too?
    "Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."- T. McKenna

Ahhh.. that's what it was. I was trying to remember where I'd seen it recently. Yeah - totally used that idea. Would love to see what you come up with...

For some inspiration check this guys stream out. Incredible stuff. Mostly SOOC.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/denniscalvert/

I have a few other shots I want to try and edit but this is all I had time for before my eyes closed. Goodnight everyone.

Nikonist
    ...sparkling blue ribbon! Cool!
    Good night!

Experience is a wonderful thing, it enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again!

www.ajs-design.de

Very nice idea

I have a bunch of the steel wool dripping all over and also over bottle I had but it was too much so you can't even really see the subject haha

Very nice! I love the 2 little spots of light coming through on the corner of the railing.

I can't believe I totally spaced out on this weeks challenge! I will think of something and post it on my lunch break!

Nikonist
    I like littleMatt's shot...the dof and clarity is nice...my first thought was to reach for the beer and keep it from slipping of the rail

www.ajs-design.de

Nikonist
    while enjoying my coffee yesterday I took this late beverage shot...

www.ajs-design.de

good work, I would advise to take a little longer exposure