A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Hi I'm new here...is this where I post technical questions?

Hi I'm new here...is this where I post technical questions?

Still the same old yellow I see, or orange. Whatever it is. It's still ugly and makes my eyes bleed, but glad to see it hasn't changed.

Let's reminisce about the good old days where post counts really mattered and we had flash footers.

Ah yes, the "good ol' days"... I remember them well. Alas, the deafening sound of key clatter as threads were being submitted by the hundreds is replaced now only by the reply of my own echo in this empty auditorium.

It appears so. I remember when all the threads on the first page of the CL were from the same day. Now I see a thread on page 1 from May. This place has died out eh?

where the hell is Gerbs

he and Subway had a big fight about how the PS3 is way better than the nokia N8. Gerbs got mad and left. I think he's living with gshock nowadays
    my blog: blog.innocuo
    Sponsored by your mom.

Bounce rate is up ... the site now worth less then 350k

They have put there hand on it since a while:
    http://www.walmart.com/ip/1973279

fk is retarted in the old sphere of the web... stuck in the longtail of seo.

Seriously it needs a good revamp.
    I ask you all to concentrate really hard on the freedom of all being. Its hard not to be very angry it is impossible We have to focus this confusion frustration helplessness feeling into a creative outlet Anger can spawn such amazing creativity through Street art Free art to teach each other know each other a language our evolution Go ahead and break some dumb rules

Oh yeah!

And Flash 11 Beta is out!
    http://www.bytearray.org/?p=3216

Will it make flashkit home page news feed? ... ah!
    I ask you all to concentrate really hard on the freedom of all being. Its hard not to be very angry it is impossible We have to focus this confusion frustration helplessness feeling into a creative outlet Anger can spawn such amazing creativity through Street art Free art to teach each other know each other a language our evolution Go ahead and break some dumb rules

Quote Originally Posted by argonauta View Post
    he and Subway had a big fight about how the PS3 is way better than the nokia N8. Gerbs got mad and left. I think he's living with gshock nowadays
    actually, gerbick created a thread and said subway wasnt allowed, so subway created a math class and said gerbick couldnt come in. Nobody cared about the math class and so subway rolled his face on his keyboard in the change password screen, and then left

6 years later GT5 came out, which was what the whole fight was REALLY about.
    GhooooostGIrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl
    https://signup.leagueoflegends.com?ref=4b5493e6c7342
    use the link above if you download league of legends.

Spartan Mop Warrior Loyal Rogue's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Visionray View Post
    Hi I'm new here...is this where I post technical questions?
    Ooo, ooo, I have a question too.

I need to make a shopping cart similar to Amazon that also has video accounts like youtube and a social network that's an alternative to Facebook with a 3D world interface... oh yeah, I also want it to show up on the first page of Google the week after it launches.

I already know how to do tweens, so if you guys could just show me how to do the rest...
    ::
    "Just go make web and stfu already." - jAQUAN

"Twitter is a public display of verbal diarrhea that comes out in small squirts." - Gerbick