A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: FLA from AIR [ActionScript Project]

FLA from AIR [ActionScript Project]

A month before or more I am trying to build an AIR Apps for my own use. I already asked for a direction/way from where to start and some little knowledge to do it myself.

THE APPLICATION {AIR}

What the apps do is, it creates a .fla file with document class and a link to it, and are per the need by giving more instruction it will create more classes interfaces in custom folder as a project folder structure. So I can directly open it in Flex3 and also use Flash CS3 for assets workflow.

This is to get some extra knowledge in my Library.

Need some Help.

http://www.actionscript.org/forums/s....php3?t=265176

http://www.actionscript.org/forums/s....php3?t=264229

Regards

FFA

Ө_ө sleepy mod
    I'm not sure I get what you want to do - it sounds like you want an AIR tool that scans FLA files and generates stub classes for them?

If that's the case you should look at the Adobe Creative Suite SDK. You may also be able to get away with saving out your FLA files as XFL which is a plaintext xml format that you can load with as3 and read through.
    Please use [php] or [code] tags, and mark your threads resolved 8)

First Of All, Sorry for replying late.

Thank You for giving time of my Question.

I think I have to be little more clarify what exactly I want to do.

YES, it is a AIR Tool from which I can create folder in hard drive and put stuff in it.

Stuffs :
    1. I need a FLA file CS3 Format.
    2. DocumentClass.as.
    3. Other Classes if I select that to create.
    4. Other Classes will also generate predefine code which is totally depend on Design Pattern. which also depend on the selection.
    5. Copy Assets in selected folder.

So when I define all these parameters it actually generates a project file with all the classes as per the Design Patterns, which can code from Flex3 and create Graphic from Flash and also can compile from both Flex and Flash if required. So the basic is you don't have to worry about settings. and create all those manually.
    When FLA will generate it also set the Document Class name the height width background colour etc. and as per the Pattern all the generated classes will have the basic core code inside of those, which is obviously predefined.

Thank You again for reply.

FFA
    Last edited by FlexFlashApps; 09-18-2011 at 03:40 AM.

Ө_ө sleepy mod
    This is a pretty big project. First of all - you won't be able to do anything with a FLA file. They are a compressed binary format so you can't really tell what's inside. You could open a swc or swf file and dig through it to find the classes that are exposed and try to match code to those...

I would start by looking at how you can find, open, and save files in AIR - that sounds like most of what you want to do.
    Please use [php] or [code] tags, and mark your threads resolved 8)